New Warmen album?

Personally I hope one of singers would be Peter Tätgren, or how do you type hes name, the guy in Pain.
and I really hope guys dont start messing with that fucking bastard Ari Koivunen which is the ''finnish idol'' who calls himself metal head.
Intresting to wait though whose it gonna be :eek:

Personally I hope one of singers would be Peter Tätgren, or how do you type hes name, the guy in Pain.
and I really hope guys dont start messing with that fucking bastard Ari Koivunen which is the ''finnish idol'' who calls himself metal head.
Intresting to wait though whose it gonna be :eek:

I would prefer Peter Tägtgren from Hypocrisy ;). I was actually thinking this other day and I wouldn't mind hearing Suvi Grym or Toni-Marie Iommi (as she is living in Finland) as a female vocalist, they wouldn't be too obvious choices and l like their voices. Anyway new Warmen is one of the few albums that I'm really waiting for in 2009.

Atm I'm waiting new Warmen for 2009 and then the other albums that I'm really waiting for are:

-Necrophagist's: I've given up, I'll just wait for the album to pop up, I'm not reading any more new.
-Wintersun's Time: Take the above and put a x1000000 after it :lol:
-Behemoth's: 2009
-¿COB Cover album for 2009?

Atm I'm waiting new Warmen for 2009 and then the other albums that I'm really waiting for are:

-Necrophagist's: I've given up, I'll just wait for the album to pop up, I'm not reading any more new.
-Wintersun's Time: Take the above and put a x1000000 after it :lol:
-Behemoth's: 2009
-¿COB Cover album for 2009?

Necrophagist: End of the summer, begin fall I think
Wintersun: Ask Flo, I think he said may.
Behemoth is composing, they would enter the studio in february, so also around fall 2009.
I don't expect an album from COB so soon, they will be on tour for a while;

Behemoth is composing, they would enter the studio in february, so also around fall 2009.

I doubt Wintersun will have it ready by May, seeing as he's still programming the synths, and Nuclear Blast demands at least 4 months of marketing before they release it(or so he said somewhere), add to that the final mix and mastering + printing of it all; may is ilogical. I'd say August at the erliest, but there's always hope, lewlz

Really? Are those dates real? I mean, Necrophagist's page said nothing last time I went in, Wintersun's page's been dead news-wise for months, and Behemoth yeah, I supose they'll release it somewhere that time.

COB not an actual album, but the cover thing they said. We'll see. Also in the post-Blooddrunk interviews they did they mentioned a new DVD quite a lot of times. Dunno what's real and what's just random words but Alexi did say it.

Really? Are those dates real? I mean, Necrophagist's page said nothing last time I went in, Wintersun's page's been dead news-wise for months, and Behemoth yeah, I supose they'll release it somewhere that time.

COB not an actual album, but the cover thing they said. We'll see. Also in the post-Blooddrunk interviews they did they mentioned a new DVD quite a lot of times. Dunno what's real and what's just random words but Alexi did say it.

Now I'm confused:lol:
For necro: I read it in some interviews, I know for sure they are gonna use 7strings.

Kai stated on the Wintersun forum that the album won't be out before summer, more likely after august.

second: Interview with Antti online for stream (In Finnish & Swedish ) at:
http://arenan.yle.fi/toista?id=1820176

Thanks both VonRetee and Inhe for the info, and now I have to be cheeky:

Please someone translate Antti interview :D :lol:

Interviewer: Antti, how it is possible that you have been sober most of the January?
Antti: I was thinking that I have never given up drinking for January before, so I decided to try and I lasted 16 days. I and everyone else were very proud of me that I lasted 16 days without a drop of alcohol. Then I gave in…or ended that stupidity.

Interviewer: Why you have that beard? You already have a woman, you don’t need it to get laid do you?
Antti: Actually there are two separate things here; firstly there is that woman and secondly recording of new album. This is studio beard and woman asked herself if I could grow a beard. I don’t know why she asked but then I just started this studio beard thing like Ben from Amoral. They are out of studio already and maybe he is little bit afraid of my beard which is quite disturbing already.
Interviewer: how long you are going to keep that beard?
Antti: I don’t know I have actually started to like it. I would say that in next Warmen album photos I will be bearded. But I don’t when I will get rid of this, but I had to trim it already a little bit because when I was eating my mustaches went to my mouth. I have started to like it so much that maybe I will keep it forever.

Interviewer: Warmen is doing new album and I don’t know if Warmen is way to relax for your brother but is it way to relax for you?
Antti: It’s so cool; I like nothing more than doing Warmen album. There are always excellent players and we always have fun. We never have band practices, we never play in same room together, expect last year when we were playing here at Spinefeast we practiced once or twice. It has always been really cool and rewarding, other guys are better players playing than I am so it inspires me to practice and to do my best. I will promise to you all, that next album will be best Warmen album ever.
Interviewer: why?
Antti: It has best songs, best vocalists, it has been played better and it will have best sounds. This time we will have only two instrumental songs and I’m pretty sure that those who buy album are most probably players and I’m quite sure that they don’t want to listen that instrumental shredding all the time. I’m not sure but I would guess that first and last songs are only instrumental songs in this album. All other songs have vocals and every song has different vocalist. Fun album, I promise.

Interviewer: I’m interested…Tough guys play guitar but keyboard players are not so though guys. In your family your brother has gone quite far by playing keyboard, did you ever made fun of his keyboard playing when you were younger?
Antti: Not really because I started by playing piano also. I don’t know how old Janne was when he started to play piano but I was two years old when I started and I played until I was ten years old. Then I didn’t play anything for two years which still pisses me off , piano was too gay for me it wasn’t cool like guitar.

Interviewer: There is troubadour playing behind us. If you would be troubadour what would you play?
Antti: I would start off with Purple Rain by Prince because I’m big Prince fan. And Purple Rain is best song in history of the mankind that guy can play together with his guitar. That would be first and probably… I have this problem that I can’t sing at all, I and Janne are known not to be able to sing at all. Although in upcoming Warmen album I’m doing some backup vocals. But its kind of drunken shouting or whatever. But if I could sing I would be singing Prince, Bon Jovi and Ozzy Osbourne.

Interviewer: I’m going to play next Sea of Sorrow from Alice in Chains because we are at the sea. How about grunge, did you miss it or do you like it?
Antti: I totally miss it. Many of my friends who I respect as a players dig Alice in Chains but I don’t have any of their albums, just what I have heard from radio, I don’t know them but I have heard that they are good band. Maybe I should check them out.

Interviewer: Why did you get fine?
Antti: speeding …
Interviewer: And what happened?
Antti: well I love cars, I have always loved, maybe because my brother Janne has fast and fancy cars and I have to somehow keep up with small amount of money, anyway I have had fast cars and I have always wondered why I have never got any fines. I have had driving license for eight year I think… Who old am I? … Yeah, eight years. I always have good luck if I’m driving full speed somewhere you shouldn’t be driving fast... drunk? I don’t drive drunk…. every time I see cops only afterward. But last Sunday I was driving long way from Helsinki to Kokkola to Jyväskylä and back to Helsinki. I went to see my mom and when left there it was really late and road were empty and in my opinion you need to drive fast then. So at t 80km/h speed limit, cops drove towards me and I was driving over 100 km/h. They took me into cop car and gave me talking-to. I admitted everything and when cops was writing speeding fine Warmen Somebody’s watching me started to play in the car stereo really loud. I tried to save myself asking if I get discount because you are listening to music that I’m playing and he took a long look at me and looked my driving license and says Antti goddamit, when you next album will be out? I laughed and told that maybe fall. Then he said that if he could, he wouldn’t write fine, but he wrote it anyway.
Interviewer: Did you get any discount?
Antti: No

Thanks Val for the translation and Vonretee for posting in the first place :) :kickass: I can't really imagine Antti with a beard..though if it's looking anything like the one Jaska grew a while back I'll say keep it! I'm actually really excited about the album now!! Pity bout having to wait till Fall though :( Then again that's pretty good I guess considering the amount of touring cob are doing..
Wonder if Warmen.org has a webmaster in line yet??