New Warmen album?

I think its going to be both. And Im very excited about the new album, I hope they will release it soon :) Nice comments on those pics.

The whole thing is looking good, I can't wait for the vid and the website to be up and to knwo a bit more about it :kickass: And Kilon, I think this may be the time for me too to pick all the albums and have them finally.

CHILDREN OF BODOM Keyboardist Continuing Work On New WARMEN Album - Feb. 8, 2009

According to a posting on the CHILDREN OF BODOM fan site Scythes Of Bodom, the band's keyboardist Janne Wirman is currently working on a fourth WARMEN album, tentatively due later in the year.

Interviewed in January, WARMEN guitarist and Janne's brother Antti Wirman revealed that the album would be heavier than the band's previous output, with more aggressive guitar riffs. There will be just two instrumental tracks, and every song has a different singer. Janne reports that the album will feature "some killer vocalists," but for now he's keeping their identities a secret (along with the album's title). According to Antti, the next WARMEN album will be the group's strongest effort to date because it has "the best songs, best vocalists and the best sounds."

WARMEN's third full-length album, "Accept the Fact", was released in July 2005 via Spinefarm Records. The follow-up to 2002's "Beyond Abilities" included guest appearances by CHILDREN OF BODOM frontman Alexi Laiho and STRATOVARIUS singer Timo Kotipelto.