New Warmen album?

Some new details from latest Soundi magazine:
- Janne will be mixing album by himself this time
- Aleksi sings one song (won't be cover this time), Jonna Kosonen two songs and Pasi Rantanen also two songs.
- Most probably there will be Black Cat by Janet Jackson cover

Thanks Miia! Looking good! But 1 Alexi+2 Jonna+2 Pasi+2 instrumental=7 songs :ill: I know I'm beeing a bit greedy here, but I hope there are some more songs they've not revealed things about, cos 7 looks a bit short IMO :p

Some website news:

Album update!
One of the new cover songs Warmen is currently working on is Janet Jackson's "Black Cat". It will feature Jonna Kosonen on the vocals, while other singers who will appear on the album include Alexi Laiho and Pasi Rantanen. Stay tuned for more updates, photos and footage from the studio as the band is planning to finish the recordings of the album after Janne comes back home from the on-going COB Euro tour.

Also, be sure to check out Survivors Zero's death-thrashing debut album when it hits the stores, as Antti W literally crashed into their studio to play a guest solo on it a few weeks back.

Cool, thanks :) Not my fav warmen song but still be interesting to see what her song on the new album's gonna sound like. Though vocals are usually the least important thing for me in warmen songs, I tend to be just totally taken in by the guitar and keys.

Ah I dunno, I wouldn't go that far,vocals are needed to a certain extent,they give another sort of familiar,accessible layer to the music thats important sometimes. Words and messages feel more powerful and have greater connection with people when the human voice is used as an instrument within music imo but I get what you're saying,I hope there's gonna be a few purely instrumental songs on the album or at least one.

Nice vid VonRetee!

I love vocals in Warmen albums because they're always really diferent and nice IMO. And a fully instrumental album wouldn't be as interesting, at least to me. I prefer diversity, it makes the instrumentals stand out even more and gives the album a nice feeling. They All Blame Me is probably my favourite song with vocals from Warmen, along with Somebody's Watching Me cover. And from the instrumental songs Accept The Fact wins for me, it's awesome. Closely followed by Ruopongi Rumble though.