New Warmen album?

What the hell am I gonna do with guitars which I can't use live?
I really like those guitars, but I think it would be better if someone would use them. :) Othervise they would just hang on my wall......

Ah well, you may just use them as home and keep the rest at rehearsal or have each one in different tunings... dunno, loads of options. I have two and I keep wishing it'd be a couple more. E, D, one in drop tuning and a 7 would be great to have. Too bad money's short hehe.

Would anyone tell me what the hell is going on with that visa stuff in the US these days? Just read that the SZ tour with Antti is cancelled due to visa problems. That sounds so familiar... How annoying must that be for a band, working so hard to get that far to have a really nice and quite notable US tour, and then not being able to do it because of VISA SHIT?! Hell they must be pissed off. Feel sorry for them :(

Just to give an impression of US visa stuff: For the past 22 years you had very problems - it was nearly impossible to entry to the US if you had Aids or were HIV positive.

It's so hard to get to US-tour for band which has been working just for two years.... Fuck we are pissed. Recordlabel paid shitloads of money just for the visa-applications and flights. There were lot's of reasons which had nothing to do with anything criminal etc. They believe we are just too young band and unexperienced / Unknown. Apparently this wasn't our time to tour US. So maybe in the year 2015 we're ready for them :lol:

That a government administration may decide if a band is established or whatever enough to tour the US really doesn't fit to my understanding of freedom in any way. Should at least cause some perceivable anger within any responsible music listener.

What a naive ideology I have :(

You're very fair with them, that's quite upright! Well, just show them smartys what they've missed :p

My country sucks. D=

Especially when we're supposed to be all immigrants and shit ourselves, but we're so xenophobic. Fucking rednecks.

I'm sorry that you're plans didn't work out.