New Warmen album?

Didn't expect them to start so soon after cob's european tour,cool beans :D :D
Thanks vonretee :D And K-man obviously for the update :kickass:
It's gonna be interesting to hear the result of Janne's mixing,big job alright I'd say,fair play to him for taking it on himself!

CHILDREN OF BODOM keyboardist Janne Wirman has set "Japanese Hospitality" as the title of the fourth album from his WARMEN project, due on August 24 via Spinefarm Records. The 10-song effort includes two cover versions — "Separate Ways", originally recorded by JOURNEY, and "Black Cat" by JANET JACKSON, featuring a guest appearance by the Finnish pop/rock queen Jonna Kosonen. Other guest musicians that appear on the CD include Alexi Laiho (CHILDREN OF BODOM) and Pasi Rantanen (ex-THUNDERSTONE

Source: blabbermouth.net

also from blabbermouth:

"Japanese Hospitality will be preceded by a brand new compilation, rounding up the best of the keyboardist's solo work to date."

?? have I missed something or is this just a typical blabbermouth rumour?

I think this is very old article... Blabbermouth gives to their news also a few older articles. And there aren't many news about Warmen and Janne said for S-O-B.com:

Japanese Hospitality was my idea for a Warmen album for years because Japanese hospitality exists unlike Chinese democracy. Also, this album never came out so this didn't exist until now. They fucked my idea so I have to come up with something new

from Spinefarm's twitter blog, today:

Whilst waiting for the new WARMEN album, due out next August, Spinefarm is preparing a WARMEN compilation album to be released this Summer!

New update from Warmen.org:

Warmen's fourth studio effort "Japanese Hospitality" is scheduled for an August 26 release via Spinefarm Records.

Warmen finished the production of the album in Janne's Beyond Abilities studio in March. The ten tracks on the album include Warmen's heaviest and catchiest songs to date, as well as this year's surefire party starter cover cuts "Black Cat" (Janet Jackson) and "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)" (Journey). In addition to this, the Japanese fans will be treated with Warmen's own rendition of Roxette's "Fading Like A Flower" as a bonus track. Also, Timo Kotipelto (Stratovarius) and Marko Vaara join Alexi, Jonna and Pasi to complete the rank of singers on the album.

There's also plans to release a Warmen compilation album this summer. More details can be found from this site as they come in.

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! *.*
Soon there will be also some merchandise =)

I WANT SINERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

gtfo3cr.jpg

Never heard of Marko Vaara..is it too much to hope that he's a melodic death metal harsh vocalist? Something different like that would be cool.
The cover songs sound interesting :) So does the cover compilation album..I'd have to have a good think about what I'd put on there..more of the earlier stuff though mostly..

Hey don't be so hard :lol: Some new Sinergy wouldn't be bad at all. But I won't complain about new Warmen though, kicks some ass too, I'm quite excited to hear it. And sorry, I don't know about Markko Vaara either.

Isn´t it that guy Janne met in some kind of karaoke bar or Idontknowwhere, they born the idea for Janne´s own side project as a kind of joke, then he actually made Warmen come true and got Vaara to do the vocals for one of the songs on the first album??? Or do I mix up a few different things?

Edit: Umm just googled him, maybe I should´ve done that first ;) Well he´s done vocals for Waters Of Lethe (shit should I have remembered that...) and has been singer of TunnelVision, not that I heard of them before, but Lauri Porra was a member a few years back. Aha.