New Warmen album?

http://www.bravewords.com/news/114748 :

Hot Flashes

WARMEN - Cover Art And Details Of New Album Revealed, ALEXI LAIHO Track "A Mix Between Are You Dead Yet? And Follow The Reaper"

Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 06:27:18 EST

BW&BK scribe Carl Begai has checked in with details of Japanese Hospitality, the new WARMEN album from CHILDREN OF BODOM keyboardist Janne Wirman, including the cover art (see image on left). The complete tracklist is as follows with guest vocalists noted in brackets:

'Japanese Hospitality'
'Eye Of The Storm' (Timo Kotipelto)
'Goodbye' (Jonna Kosonen)
'My Fallen Angel' (Pasi Rantanen)
'Don't Bring Her Here' (Jonna Kosonen)
'High Heels On Cobblestone' (Alexi Laiho)
'Switcharoo'
'Black Cat' (Jonna Kosonen - JANET JACKSON cover)
'Unconditional Confession' (Pasi Rantanen)
'Separate Ways' (Pasi Rantanen - JOURNEY cover)

A review will be available soon, but Begai commented on the track featuring COB frontman Laiho: "'High Heels On Cobblestone' could very well have been yanked off a Bodom record. Call it a cross between material off Are You Dead Yet? and Follow The Reaper, with Wirman taking all the leads in fine (and often missed) form."

Stay tuned for more details.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/114748 :

Hot Flashes

WARMEN - Cover Art And Details Of New Album Revealed, ALEXI LAIHO Track "A Mix Between Are You Dead Yet? And Follow The Reaper"

Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 06:27:18 EST

BW&BK scribe Carl Begai has checked in with details of Japanese Hospitality, the new WARMEN album from CHILDREN OF BODOM keyboardist Janne Wirman, including the cover art (see image on left). The complete tracklist is as follows with guest vocalists noted in brackets:

'Japanese Hospitality'
'Eye Of The Storm' (Timo Kotipelto)
'Goodbye' (Jonna Kosonen)
'My Fallen Angel' (Pasi Rantanen)
'Don't Bring Her Here' (Jonna Kosonen)
'High Heels On Cobblestone' (Alexi Laiho)
'Switcharoo'
'Black Cat' (Jonna Kosonen - JANET JACKSON cover)
'Unconditional Confession' (Pasi Rantanen)
'Separate Ways' (Pasi Rantanen - JOURNEY cover)

A review will be available soon, but Begai commented on the track featuring COB frontman Laiho: "'High Heels On Cobblestone' could very well have been yanked off a Bodom record. Call it a cross between material off Are You Dead Yet? and Follow The Reaper, with Wirman taking all the leads in fine (and often missed) form."

Stay tuned for more details.

1. Very interesting artwork
2. a mix between AYDY and FTR? can't wait.:D

Isn´t it that guy Janne met in some kind of karaoke bar or Idontknowwhere, they born the idea for Janne´s own side project as a kind of joke, then he actually made Warmen come true and got Vaara to do the vocals for one of the songs on the first album??? Or do I mix up a few different things?

If I'm not mistaken, the guy who Janne met in a bar is Pasi Nykanen who sang "Dawn" on Beyond Abilities?

Anyway, "a cross between material off Are You Dead Yet? and Follow The Reaper" sounds really exciting and I can't wait to hear it!!

I'm also curious to find out if this artwork is Janne's idea and some specific thoughts are behind it or if it is something a designer came up with on his own?