New website :) yayyy

Jan 10, 2005
So digitalmikey from the forum here made me a website recently. I think he did a really good job and wanted to show it off see what others thought yadda yadda. Anyway, here it is:

www.winterskiesprod.com

Mike was really easy to work with, he was really patient too - I would recommend anyone looking to get a site done to definitely hit him up. I just told him I wanted a plain website that was clean and professional looking and he went beyond what I expected. And to Mike, thanks again dude :headbang:

Looks great, but there are a couple annoying things. The columns in the pages get broken up by the header in a weird way. And the scrolling is very hard to work with.

I like. I would ditch the auto scroll though. I think a standard scrolling setup would be much happier. If I need to compare something on your pricing list, I would want it to stay where it's at while I open up a new window.
Just a thought.

Looks good except for this, all the tops of the graphics are cut off for some reason

picture1ic.png

the auto scroll I agree is really annoying

I think it's great all around. The auto scroll did take me a sec, just a sec but I imagine some people might have trouble with it. On my browser Safari no problems at all.

Aesthetically, it's awesome. I'd say the links on the bottom are a bit too small and the site is slightly heavy. My only gripe is the autoplay ;/

Wow, what's up with the really cheap rates dude? You'll be paying things of for quite a while like that.

Competitive prices, next guy up price-wise here is $25/hour and doesn't get as good of a sound so... Using it to my advantage because I have a full-time job too, I don't have to rely solely on clients for income.