Building a website

Ah ok guys, thanks much.

I'm already fiddling with Wordpress templates- last time I did that was with Geocities pages, last century :lol:

Lurking on this thread for a little while... I'm currently working on my website as well and I finally opted for Wix. Not that I'm good at webdesign but I want something really simple and I'm quite happy with what I achieved. Does anybody has experience with Wix? I talk about security and reliability in the long run? Also, I need a domain and Wix has several offers including domain name. I guess it's better to buy a domain elsewhere and hosting via Wix?

The best logo designing company in salem is First Success Technologies which has a lot of experience in bringing up your website to a standard level in searching. Though there are many other works are also done here for the customer to get satisfied with their website to reach a higher ranking.

It's interesting that you mentioned page builders. Cause funnily, my team and I recently spent days of research in compiling the best WordPress page builders. After conducting many tests, we have ranked the top fastest page builders based on their GTmetric, Pingdom, and PageSpeed Insights performance test. Moreover, we also conducted a load test on each of the builders, via K6.io.