New Years Eve @ Nosturi, Helsinki

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
Anyone else going to this concert? Ensiferum and Kiuas!

I can't wait. I've always wanted to see both bands and now that I live in Finland (Vantaa actually) I can go to these shows. I'm excited. :oops:

The Bringer said:
I was looking at the site and since I don't know fluent Finnish does it say anywhere that tickets can be bought ahead of time or do you just pay at the door?

I don't know does it say it anywhere but tickets can be purchased in advance from tiketti http://www.tiketti.fi/. Or you can try your luck in getting the ticket from the door but new year eve's gigs have been quite popular in the past and they have been sold out many times. We ofcourse hope this to happen this year also... :Spin:

Seeing as the 31st is my birthday, you should record one of the new songs and then put it online or something a little special like that as I can't get to Finland. Otherwise I would totally be there.

Adam Fiske said:
Seeing as the 31st is my birthday, you should record one of the new songs and then put it online or something a little special like that as I can't get to Finland. Otherwise I would totally be there.

Whoah!!! :zombie:
We WILL put some clips online after the we've recorded the album, but I don't think the record company would appreciate the idea of putting a free song online....that's kinda how the business works. :erk:
And besides, we just have some demo versions which we don't dare to put anywhere, so it's too early anyway. Patience!

Anyway, happy Birthday Adam!! We WILL see you at a gig sooner or later! :headbang:

Mikko Ilmarinen said:
Whoah!!! :zombie:
We WILL put some clips online after the we've recorded the album, but I don't think the record company would appreciate the idea of putting a free song online....that's kinda how the business works. :erk:
And besides, we just have some demo versions which we don't dare to put anywhere, so it's too early anyway. Patience!

Anyway, happy Birthday Adam!! We WILL see you at a gig sooner or later! :headbang:
:kickass:

The big day is tommorow! If you see really cool looking handsome guy, thats probably me. Krhm....