New Years Eve @ Nosturi, Helsinki

Mikko Ilmarinen said:
Thanks!!!
I had some technical problems, but that's "part of the fun". :loco:
Anyway, we had a good time, thanks to everyone who came!!
I reckon Ukko is pleased! :Smokedev:

I didn't saw(or heard)any strange. Guitar sound was little bit a wah-wah type.

i so much envy you folks for having been there :(

i hope Kiuas play at some finnish summer festivals - jalometalli perhaps, or nummirock :D

Elhonas said:
U guys ROCKED the hell uot of nosturi yesterday!!! (stupid question= why does everyone write here only in english??)

Well, if you want to write in finnish, please do so on the "kiuas finnish discussion"-sub-forum. The idea is that everyone understands each other here, but if you really HAVE to write in finnish, do it there.
All other languages are welcome, but...
...våra svenska är inte så bra, så det är bättre att diskutera på finska eller engelska.:loco:
Ilja speaks russian as well, and I know a few words in many languages, here's some:

Paschulti nahui, NAHAL!!! :OMG:

Odo cicale Qaa, od Ozodazodama pelapeli IADANAMADA!!!:devil:

I'll drink to those who can translate!!:devil:

Zombie_Kiuas said:
Good pictures, once again. Thanks a bunch. Btw: Why were you trying to be at two places at the same time? If you don't mind me asking...
Thanks.
Well it was a tricky situation. I double booked myself :D I promised to the Dethrone Music guys that "yeah, I can shoot your events" then I said to Markku "yeah, I can take pics of the new years concert"

And so when the events came closer it was pretty clear for me that I'd go to the Wäiski gig because there were a lot of bands that I have seen only about once etc. And I've seen you guys about 10 times and Ensiferum about 15 times :D But then again I wouldn't have wanted to let you guys down or anything and the lights are far more superior at Nosturi (even when they aren't that good in the end [like in Tavastia!]) so I'd get some nice pictures from that event.

Also I took it as a test how can I do this "job" in a rush. Well I could manage it and got a glimpse of every band in both events, but I don't want to do it again :D

So there it is, in a nuttshell or something. Today to Tavastia :D

The Bringer said:
Wow, that sounds way too crazy hah!

Do you do a lot of metal gigs?
Well I think I have been in almost 300 different events and seen over 400 different bands :D Don't know the exact number since I haven't had my camera with me all times. (Almost all times though :D)

And btw last night I was at Tavastia where a Dimebag Tribute group performed some Pantera songs, Mikko was there also playing. And you can catch pictures of that even by clicking here