New York City Show {1-6-06}

eighteeschick said:
Say hi if you see me!

How will we know it's you? Did you post your pic?

HEY MAYBE WE CAN COME UP WITH A SHOUT OUT SOMETHING TO LET PEOPLE FROM THE ANTHRAX MESSAGE BOARD KNOW WE'RE PRESENT:wave:

WE'RE PROBALLY LEAVING FROM EXIT 6 BUT WE STILL MIGHT TAKE THE TRAIN

eighteeschick said:
Bayonne, Exit 14A. You?

Wood Ridge (no exit), but I'm right off Rt. 17, near the Meadowlands pretty much. Bayonne's about 15 miles away, give-or-take.

A whole shit-ton of us are meeting up at the Bull Moose Saloon at 6 PM, which is on West 44th Street between 8th & 9th Aves, about 1 1/2 blocks from the Nokia. You'll know us because one of the guys is like 9 feet tall, lol.

Come over, I'll buy you a beer. :D

bello99fan said:

HEY MAYBE WE CAN COME UP WITH A SHOUT OUT SOMETHING TO LET PEOPLE FROM THE ANTHRAX MESSAGE BOARD KNOW WE'RE PRESENT:wave:

WE'RE PROBALLY LEAVING FROM EXIT 6

If you see me, you'll know its me but I will post a picture later when I get home from work. If you are in the CDC though, you can see my tiny picture there.

bello99fan said:

WE'RE PROBALLY LEAVING FROM EXIT 6 BUT WE STILL MIGHT TAKE THE TRAIN

Maybe you should wear your NMFB shirt!!!!!!!

frontpocket.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
Normally, yep. Which is why I'm always amazed at the "dood i gotta be in the front row so Scott Ian can sweat on me!!!11!!!" type posts.

IF YOU DON'T GET A CHANCE TO BE SWEAT ON BY SCOTT, YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY AND CATCH HIM IN THE PARKING LOT OUT BACK

me_and_scott.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
lol, ok

I personally need to be able to see AND hear everything (well), have easy access to the bar, and of course, the pisser. I'm too old for the front-row thing.

I JUST TURNED 40 AND MY BROTHER IS 36 AND WE'RE
STILL "FRONT ROW JOE"
EVERY TIME WE GO, BUT I MUST ADMIT, IT'S GETTING MUCH HARDER TO BE UP FRONT AND LAST IT OUT TO WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN ETERNITY:loco:
MY MIND ALWAYS SAYS " GO UP FRONT, YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER LEFT IN YOU" BUT MY BODY ALWAYS LET ME KNOW MY AGE THE NEXT DAY WHEN I'M SITTING IN BED FEELING THE AFFECTS:Smug:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Goddamn, you just OWNED me. :lol:

God bless ya.

I'M NOT TRYING TO TOP NOR OWN ANYONE
WE'RE ALL ONE HAPPY METAL THRASHING MADD FAMILY HERE:headbang:

I THINK I'LL WALK AROUND SCREAMING NFLLLLL!!!
IN BETWEEN THE LAST BAND AND ANTHRAX
SO BE LISTENING!!

This is the brother of bello99fan, and although I'd really like to be up front tomorrow night (and he's right we are ALWAYS in the front) I may have to hang back.

I forgot that I am going back up to NYC the following night for another event and I can't be too beat up from the show. LOL

I am sure that once I hear something like Caught in a Mosh, then all bets will be off. LOL

Can't wait to hear some classic Anthrax....Indians, I am the Law, Madhouse, Metal Thrashin' Mad, BE ALL END ALL....Persistance.....should I go on?

See you all there!
Mosh it up Motherfuckers!!!
Bird