Newer releases I can't stop spinning.

It doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but there have been 2 new releases that I've picked up that I can't stop listening to on repeat.

Accept - Blood of Nations
Death Angel - Relentless Retribution

Anyone else have anything like that going on? I'm looking for some new goods to listen to.

Oceans of Sadness - The Arrogance of Ignorance or Mirror Palace. Have been in rotation in my truck for several months

Death Angel has done no wrong since their re-union. Too bad the band is nowhere near the original band, with all of these recent new members...still kicking ass though.
I'm quite fond of Fracture -Simple Chaos and Labyrinth -Return to Heaven Denied ptII since ProgPower, and Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls is pretty impressive.

Accept - Blood of the Nations has had a difficult time staying out of my car CD player. WoW! ...just WOW! :worship:

Other than that I am currently absorbing the new Therion disc since last night. whoa. good stuff as always.

I also have new Kamelot (meh, compared to recent three releases), new Blind Guardian (a little over-produced for my tastes), and some of the PPUSA XII bands I picked up from the insider sale; none of which have taken the place of ACCEPT yet. ;)

It doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but there have been 2 new releases that I've picked up that I can't stop listening to on repeat.

Accept - Blood of Nations
Death Angel - Relentless Retribution

Anyone else have anything like that going on? I'm looking for some new goods to listen to.
Fantastic albums

Totally agree with everyone on Accept's new one. My album of the year so far (I think).
The Angels of Babylon CD stayed in my CD player for a long time too.

Pretty much for me it's Accept - Blood of the Nations and Blind Guardian - At the Edge of Time. Both of those have pretty much replaced Overkill's - Ironbound from most of the year for me. I don't know which one I like better though, Blood of the Nations or Ironbound.

Death Angel has never been a band I've gotten into. I checked out some of the songs on their myspace again last night, and they just don't do it for me. To me, they're alright. I mean I'd listen to them in a live setting, but I just find them to be rather basic thrash.

I'm sure once I get the new Therion and possibly Halford, those won't be able to leave my playlist.

Some good albums listed here. I picked up new Blind Guardian and Kamelot so far. I'm anxiously awaiting the new Halford.

Overkill's Ironbound is a monster album as well. I'll have to put that back in my rotation with these.

I'm gonna do some searching on everyone's suggestions too to see if anything appeals to me.

I am with you on the Accept as well. The Death Angel doesnt do much for me.

Other new ones in heavy rotation for me are new Darkwater, 7 Days, Powerworld, and Jettblack.

Spritual Beggars - Return to Zero

This thing is frighteningly good.

And I was spewing all kinds of gall on Apollo taking over for Janne. Boy, did I ever eat my words...