Newer releases I can't stop spinning.

It doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but there have been 2 new releases that I've picked up that I can't stop listening to on repeat.

Accept - Blood of Nations

I agree with you about the Accept. Solid songs and production. As much as I am trying to listen to PPXII bands right now, this Accept album keeps blowing 'em away.

I even ordered the Japanese version just for the bonus track.

Accept - BLOOD OF NATIONS
Vanden Plas - THE SERAPHIC CLOCKWORK
Labyrinth - RETURN TO HEAVEN DENIED PART II
Jorn - DIO
Iron Maiden - THE FINAL FRONTIER

I recently picked up the new Accept, Death Angel and Flotsam cds but haven't been able to check them out since getting back from PP so these most likely will change.

Scorpions-Sting In The Tail & Ratt-Infestation
Holy Cross-Under The Flag
Early Man-Death Potion
Heathen-The Evolution Of Chaos
Halford-Live In Anaheim

I've got the new Flotsam and Jetsam on order. The funny thing is I haven't really listened to anything by them outside of the Deceiver album, but I heard this came out and checked out the myspace and was VERY impressed I immediately ordered it.

I need to order that Spiritual Beggars album. I don't have the others, but they've always been a band I've wanted to get their discography but for some reason or another, haven't.

Kamelot - Poetry for the Poisoned. I love it.

Other than that, I'm mainly trying to get through the back catalog releases I got at ProgPower. I've become absolutely hooked on Seventh Wonder's Waiting in the Wings, and in checking out next year's bands, I've been really liking Sideshow Symphonies by Arcturus. If we're talking other stuff from just this year, then I'd have to say that I've also been digging Road Salt One by Pain of Salvation and After by Ihsahn.

Other than that, I'm mainly trying to get through the back catalog releases I got at ProgPower. I've become absolutely hooked on Seventh Wonder's Waiting in the Wings, and in checking out next year's bands, I've been really liking Sideshow Symphonies by Arcturus. If we're talking other stuff from just this year, then I'd have to say that I've also been digging Road Salt One by Pain of Salvation and After by Ihsahn.

You're the first person I know that has said they liked the new PoS. I love the band and will probably pick it up at some point, but I'm very hesitant due to what people have been saying. Totally forgot about the Ihsahn disc. Need to give that one more plays.

I picked it up at PP, and since it's the only CD in my car, it got play on the multi-hour drive, and I've listened to it a few more times. Still can't really get into it. I mean, it's decent, but nothing that's grabbed me. It's sort of in that category now where I might not listen to it again for years to come. Same with the last album. I guess Kamelot is probably dropping off my blind buy list. Sad.

Oceans Of Sadness The Arrogance of Ignorance...... Great album... and kind of describes all the dopes who walked out on their set.... They were awesome!

I picked it up at PP, and since it's the only CD in my car, it got play on the multi-hour drive, and I've listened to it a few more times. Still can't really get into it. I mean, it's decent, but nothing that's grabbed me. It's sort of in that category now where I might not listen to it again for years to come. Same with the last album. I guess Kamelot is probably dropping off my blind buy list. Sad.

Sadly, I sort of feel the same way. I'm going to give it another listen this week, but first time around it didn't grab me either.

The new Kamelot is growing on me.

The freebie 3 song sampler I found somewhere from the new Blind Guardian is really good. I need to pick that album up. I must have downloaded it a while back because I forgot all about it.

I really want the new Halford this week, so Blind Guardian may have to wait. Metal God > all.

Well, i have one that is really getting a ton of play. MINDFLOW- Demo of "With Bare Hands" their soon to be released new album, this album is just amazing