News about Luca's version of Rhapsody

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
You can read all the info here: http://www.ltrhapsody.com/

To summarise if you can't be bothered. The new album will be released in 2 formats. A 65 minutes version and a 75 minute with 2 bonus tracks.

cover2012-large.jpg

* 01. QUANTUM X
* 02. ASCENDING TO INFINITY
* 03. DANTE’S INFERNO
* 04. EXCALIBUR
* 05. TORMENTO E PASSIONE
* 06. DARK FATE OF ATLANTIS
* 07. FANTASIA GOTICA
* 08. CLASH OF THE TITANS
* 09. OF MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL AND LUCIFER’S FALL
* I. ALMA MUNDI
* II. FATUM MORTALIS
* III. IGNIS DIVINUS

On Tuesday the 27th that's this coming Tuesday the new singer of the band will be revealed. They are also shooting a video for Dark Fate of Atlantis which will be released for free at the start of April. Album release date is June 29th.

The song titles are just too dam epic and very dark! It doesn't really sound too happy at all! I look forward to seeing who the singer can possibly be though. I can't guess even though I think it's probably not Olaf Hayer as if it was there wouldn't be much point of the big fanfare. Luca describes his performance as "simply brilliant" and I do hope he's astounding. Anyway Luca will create magic for his fans on this album no doubt! Come back on the 27th to hear excerpts from the album and also the singer announcement of course.

Looks very promising, though I always hate when a band puts out the same title as a legendary track from another..., i.e. in this case Dante's Inferno.

I'm extremely excited for this album. I feel like once both Rhapsody of Fire and Luca Turilli's Rhapsody release an album, we will find out the real reason for the split, which my guess is due to musical differences. As for a singer, I of course have my wish list.
Roberto Messina (ex-Secret Sphere) is free and Olaf Hayer would obviously be excellent....guess we'll see tomorrow.

I'm extremely excited for this album. I feel like once both Rhapsody of Fire and Luca Turilli's Rhapsody release an album, we will find out the real reason for the split, which my guess is due to musical differences. As for a singer, I of course have my wish list.
Roberto Messina (ex-Secret Sphere) is free and Olaf Hayer would obviously be excellent....guess we'll see tomorrow.

Yeah, judging by those titles, I'm already wondering if Luca wanted to go in a much darker direction than the rest of the band.

Here is my short list for the singer post:

Michele Luppi, Oliver Hartmann, Chity, Matos, Nils K Rue, Jorn, Morby and my total shot in the dark is Daniel Heiman! If this happened I think an asteroid might hit the earth and we'd all die and never get to hear it! BTW if it's Ripper I'll go to Italy and bitchslap Luca personally! Being serious it's probably none of these and could possibly be Olaf Thayer after all. I think if Luca had his choice it would beKiske 100% but that ain't gonna happen cause of Unisonic. The excitement builds a little for tomorrow now...

I can imagine that Luca doesn't want to show up at Wacken and have his vocalist absolutely shit the bed in front of tens of thousands of fans...

...or were you asking us to imagine something else there?

hahaha touche'.

I was more just imagining the irony of the fact that fabio is doing stuff for Kamelot and then if it were vice versa...

But ya.. there should be a thread on here about the anticipation of who the new vocalist will be... any guesses?

LOL Andre Matos? Its going to be hard to replace someone like Fabio...