Next band announcement?

I'm sure the organizers won't dare disappoint us! Lets turn this into a guessing thread instead :p

Who do you think will be the next band announced?

I'm personally hoping for:
Andromeda

Well I'll go with both then !! Sylvan + Andromeda !!! what a dream it would be
And I'd also love to see Neal Morse, this guy is amazing and his bandmates are pretty awesome too.

Within a few weeks we will have a new meeting and than select some bands that we will invite. We got many good promos this year, so at the moment we do not know what bands we will invite. We are also talking to some potential headliners for this year, but it might take some time. As soon as we have new bands booked, we will inform you.

So be patient, but we will not disappoint you!

Rene

Nice to hear that you are in this luxurious position! I still hope that Ansur will be one of the new bands. I'm sure if they are, they will be the surprise of the festival!

I'm sure the organizers won't dare disappoint us! Lets turn this into a guessing thread instead :p

Who do you think will be the next band announced?

I'm personally hoping for:
Andromeda

Hell YEAH, me tooooooooo!!!!

@rene
Have you read the suggestion in the dutch Aardschok magazine? your name was mentioned

haha, yes, I have seen my name in Aardschok and it is good that this magazine gives us tips! The problem is that we have so many bands that want to play and also a lot of good bands.

Anyway, next week we will announce a few more bands, and expect some surprises once again!!