Next Hypocrisy Album

I don't think there are any problems between Peter & NB, otherwise he wouldn't have signed Pain with them... ;)

Pain is different band.
Not Hypocrisy.
Whe I was studing in school I heard rumors that Peter is willing to end with NB. But it was over 8 years ago.

Finally some news. They are gonna start recording next month (or perhaps they recorded bass tracks already) so late spring or summer release seems very possible. Unless there's a long gap between recordings of the album which would delay the release. Hopefully it will crush heads.

Hopefully you're right and everything else have been recorded except drums. That would mean Peter could also mix and master the album next month and NB could release it in April or in May.

Was thinking the same exactly
Isnt Peter touring with Pain in January?

Fuck we need a REAL update, worthy of that name, this is so tease!!!

edit : this IS real as it is updated on the very site of Hypocrisy :)

--------------------------------

Hypocrisy update
hi hypo-crazy people

hasnt been to much going on for the past year or so, so it hasn't make sense to update...but now things are looking up:)

michael came to the abyss the other day and between me and him we have 13 songs done, and horgh will come to studio begining of jan and crack the drums on it..

just wanted to let you know that we still breathing. we´ll keep you updated from now on with the prossess of the making of the new album..
have a ugly x-mas and happy new year!!

peter t/ and hypocrisy

-------------------------------------------

FUCK YEAH YOU GUYS ARE STILL BREATHING
:D

They are going to release a new edition of "Cynic Paradise" with bonus DVD including 15-20 tracks.
That is really good news in the end of 2008, coz I haven't bought this album yet!

They are going to release a new edition of "Cynic Paradise" with bonus DVD including 15-20 tracks.
That is really good news in the end of 2008, coz I haven't bought this album yet!

i think this sucks, as i already bought the album, they better release the dvd alone too, don't want to buy the album again...

also, horray for hypocrisy news, hopefully they release the album before the end of '09