Next Hypocrisy Album

You've tried cocaine or heroin? Never tried to this shit, only few smoking of cannabis.
As for now, I can 100 percently say that good wine with zephyrus and pretty girl better then anything else on this earth. (I mean, except Large Merchant Ships and Hypocrisy :headbang:).

I tried smack ONCE (smoked it) its kind of like heroin...cheaper tho...not really sure lol

I meant I had probs with cocaine since a while, stopped for like 4 years and then BANG, it came back 2 months ago... you never really get rid of that kind of addiction unless you never see the shit again...

so yeah, thats about it, at least I dont fix meself anymore :cool:

My only sibling died from a drug OD..so I hate drugs pretty much. Won't touch anything beyond weed and alcohol...
Addictions suck.
Meh...this is depressing shit.
Also..I think I read a Hypocrisy or PAIN interview a little while back where Peter said some song was about being addicted to drugs, but then he said from an outsiders perspective..I think meaning that he hasn't had first hand experience. I dunno though...Sleep TIME!

I guess, it started when you become single?

lately, yes
Marie-Pierre (latest ex) would never have tolerated that, so I was safe, not exposed...as you said when I became single in the beginning of October it burst like a fucking volcano :erk:but its all still under control...not as bad as in 2001-2002 when I shot myself to almost-coma often, spent like 14000$ in 3months...and had nocturnal terrors and delirium tremens and stuff like that...me and my gf back then (nancy) managed to stop together back then...we were fucking proud

The shit is that when someone leaves us sometimes it takes too much efforts from us and very long time to achive equilibrium again. That's why I prefer to stay alone. No drink 'till coma, no depression, no troubles. In my life everything depends on me. Suggest you the same. Hypocrisy will help.

I cannot do just like you cuz we are not the same, we are different people with different weaknesses.

One of my weakness being : I LOVE TO TAKE DRUGS :erk:

Im more disciplined than I was b4 (wiser too) but still has a said...the demon in me has slept for almost 2 years when I was with Marie-Pierre...when I got single, it was too hard to contain...

oh and about Hypocrisy? LOL IT DOESNT HELP
the fact that Virus got released in 2005 makes me wanna drink even more to forget about this unnacceptable gap! :p

Huh, dude... Didn't even imagine that everything is so serious in your occasion.
Maybe it is better for you to be with somebody if it makes you strong and help to withstand.

And about Hypocrisy too: this motherfucking shit made me smoke and drink beer a lot about 6 years (such stuff as Roswell 47 clip). I left it, but still love Hypo.
And if you have such weakness maybe it is better to go to hospital?

I might be lucky to live in another world than you guys, I listen to metal, but in france the metalheads don't really do drugs (most of them drink a lot, some of them smoke canabis, but hardly any take stronger stuff).

But when I'm at the Hellfest (big french metal festival, bands like carcass, at the gates, celtic frost, satyricon, immortal... have played there in the last 3 years, I'm sure Hypo will play in 2009 or 2010), the only people that are searching for drugs are the foreigners. Everyone else just drinks

It's your life..it's up to you. And if you destroy yourself and want that...then that's your choice.

I wont let it go this far, I know when it REALLY becomes a problem...
anyway I already decided to mellow out a bit :headbang:

But I'd like to remind people that not doing 'drugs' but drinking like a fucking hole is no good neither.

Alcohol is a fucking drug like the others and no matter if legal or not, abusing it will kill you or ruin your life too

its almost Fuckmas!
So I believe Peter is gonna come on this board tomorrow night and announce us the release of a bran new album (Hypocrisy not Pain!) in the next following weeks

YEAH RIGHT

yes its Shitmas, & im all alone & drunkj in Frankfurt, hooray!

I so hope Peter goes to the Bloodshed over bochum gig. He fuckin should, he's produced enough Amon amarth albums to want to go.

Wishful thinking.

I think its more so i can bug him for an Aussie Hypocrisy tour........but id settle for Pain.