Next Hypocrisy Album

16 songs?
Peter mentionned 13!!!

Could he mean that the final version of the album will have 13 songs, how cool, like abducted!!!

Cant wait to see the fucking teasers OMG

Mousse just made me happy, sources = good!

Speculation may commence!
Now where is that bottle of Jameson to make my mind go into speculation mode....

Skanmar

you have read the update Peter gave us on Dec 25th right?

in case you havent, Peter confirmed that a new Hypocrisy album was well on the way, with Horgh cracking the drums on it during January. Back then he was talking about 13 songs between him and Mikael...since them we had a couple of news from more or less reliable source, as seen on the few last pages of this topic.

it will sound like virus prolly, maybe with a bit more melodic side to it?
I dont think Peter is interested of making another album with an evident touch of Nu Metal ''a la Catch 22'', I mean Nu metal is dead and no one gives a shit about that anymore.
With Horgh on the drum, I dont think he would make another ''slow'' album like S-T even though it was a masterpiece, I would welcome songs such as Elastic inverted, Until the end and Disconnected magnetic corridors though, I think it was lacking abit on Virus.

My hopes :

-I want it to be violent, with monsters like Warpath, Craving and Blooddrenched.
-I want it to be longer than Virus, I really wish it will finally be a 13 songs album!
-LOUD GROWLS! Nothing less than growls like on TFC or Bloodbath!
-Mixed vocals like on S-T or Catch 22 original! I loved these
-a more developped melodic side of at least a couple of tracks.
- I want it to be the new best album from Hypocrisy :)

realistic huh? I mean it IS Peter ;)

Anything that sounds like TFC would be welcomed

Something like Shamateur (the song :p) or a doomish one like LIES :heh:

a self cover bonus track also? I doubt it tho

CANT/FUCKING/WAIT

@ Supernova.

Yeah i read the news. But you know, i'm allways a bit sceptic when it comes to music.

Anyways, Peter may tear down the walls of the asylum that's known as his mind for all i care. It's another Tagtren Inc! Product, which have never let me down.

But yeah i would love to see a bit more atmosphere again on the new album. I loved Virus to bits and pieces but i don't want a part 2 of that. It's unique in it's sound , i wouldn't mind a S/T part 2 however :kickass:

hm it kinda looks like the updates got hacked, some terrorist stuff...

admin, do something, bring back the news