Next Hypocrisy Album

Yeah wtf the update section got hacked by some fucking hamas supporters! Wow such shit, and they expect to gain sympathy by showing a picture of a wounded Palestinian.. Those fucking retards brought this whole thing upon themselves. I mean what do you think is gonna happen when you anger a higher power? Retarded Muslims..

That shit needs to be replaced by a real Hypocrisy update.

Hard to know how people with such different values and beliefs will react...

Fanatical religious people do not fear death cuz they think they act on the behalf of their (false) God then they are ready to die immediately since they believe they are going straight to their respective paradise.

Makes them quite dangerous indeed, you cannot argue logically with someone who believes in fairytales

THEY FUCKING NEED A GOOD DOSE OF HYPOCRISY :D

Hard to know how people with such different values and beliefs will react...

Fanatical religious people do not fear death cuz they think they act on the behalf of their (false) God then they are ready to die immediately since they believe they are going straight to their respective paradise.

Makes them quite dangerous indeed, you cannot argue logically with someone who believes in fairytales

THEY FUCKING NEED A GOOD DOSE OF HYPOCRISY :D

You mean like the crazy religious conservatives in the USA? They have enough hypocrisy as it is..all religious people are the same...nuts (Okay..maybe not all).
It is kinda cool that it says "Hypocrisy" right above the hacked update :)

yeah I noticed that too! :p

And yeah, religious conservatives in the USA...at some places in the USA, especially in the middle states, they pulled out sciences from schools and replaced it by creationism, yanno the kind of course where they learn that the world was created 5000k ago and that in the beginning, Humans and dinosaurs were friend but dinosaurs turned out evil when man was cast out of paradise because of the oh so legit story of Adam and Eve. Children are thought these things as if they were absolutely true with proof and all, its unconceivable, such a big step back in our scientific, ethic and moral evolution.

These people are fucking idiots, and dangerous.

Check out the creationist museum they opened in Kentucky in 2007 I think
the zenith of fucktardness

Heh guys, how do you think the album opener will sound?
a slow atmospheric one like Fractured and Roswell or a killer like Dont judge me, Warpath, inseminated?

"Last month i was with Hypocrisy making photoshoot for new coming Album and Promo. I also recorded some videos to make the Teaser. It's almost done, just miss some visual correction i wanna do on it. It will be online very soon.... so soon....
Wait and see,
The Teaser Invasion starts next week !

Denis."

:D

a teaser is a short clip of a coming release, so we hopefully get a lot of new stuff in the near future :)

offtopic: saw aeon and misery index on saturday, holy fuck misery index rule, great band

"Last month i was with Hypocrisy making photoshoot for new coming Album and Promo. I also recorded some videos to make the Teaser. It's almost done, just miss some visual correction i wanna do on it. It will be online very soon.... so soon....
Wait and see,
The Teaser Invasion starts next week !

Denis."

:D

Sweetness.

What does "The Teaser Invasion" mean? The title of new album?

lmao :p

And Mousse, hopefully this time your contact will be more reliable than the one who said that the last album was recorded since summer :p

its going to be a looong week