Next Hypocrisy Album

lol stop it man you are being even more pessimist than me :p
ok people, it could be a lot worse, like Peter announcing the end of Hypocrisy as he would no longer be interested in death metal music.
we have been wiating since 2007 at least for a bran new HYPO release...now a couple more days for a trailer, we can do it right?

things get postponed all the time, at least now we know that SOMETHING is being postponed.
we are not in complete darkness for once.

It is SOMETHING was said by SOMEONE... I want it to become true, but the official site and NB still look like they don't know anything about that.

If I've well understood, the new album is for the end of may, according to the new NB mag.
Mousse : ils sont tous à bout de nerfs ici :)

c'est un peu ca oui ! et moi qui pensait que ca les aiderait à patienter .... c'est raté :(

ahaha hé la un instant j'essaie aussi de calmer les esprits chère.
Jme suis rendu compte que de proposer aux autres de rester calme m'aidait également a ne pas perdre les pédales :p

i can remember, one interview peter answered to the question "how will the next hypocrisy album be?" peter: "it will hurt!" i guess he ment the brutality..so i dont think it will be like catch 22.
and anywhere else i read, that peter answered to the question "what do you think about nu-metal?" peter: "ah some of them is not bad, but i dontreally like it, it is nessecary..to make the people hungry, for the real metal: death metal!".

although it doesnt look like it atm, like he is spending time with pain, but i think he still means it.

ahaha hé la un instant j'essaie aussi de calmer les esprits chère.
Jme suis rendu compte que de proposer aux autres de rester calme m'aidait également a ne pas perdre les pédales :p

oui j'ai vu ca ! merci bien .... :)
au fond je suis aussi impatiente que vous tous ... je prends juste mon mal en patience ....

I finally think that we can have a french section in this forum ! hahaha

je sais ... je sors ---->

dude Shadoweagle, dont pay attention to the comment ''it will hurt''

I mean, can you imagine peter talking about a forthcoming release of him and saying ''it wont hurt...'' I mean...?

Anyway, according to him, original release of Catch 22 was the best album he made, so he may have thought it hurt a lot by then ;)

of course the next Hypocrisy album will hurt, but that doesnt mean it will be even more agressive as into the abyss.

hopefully not.
I think Virus was balanced well enough.

yes, virus was perfect! some slow or mid fast songs like a thousand lies, and the killer song in the beginning warpath..and the crown living to die in the end. perfect.

but i dont think peter is someone, who dont needs to promote his music like this. because many people like it, and because he.. i think he doesnt really care, if hypocrisy music is bought, he doesnt care about the money from hypocrisy, but he cares about the popularity of hypocrisy. he wont tell, he is doing the best album ever, and gives us crap in the end. if he told this, he would try to make it to the best album ever.
before virus he told, it would be a more brutal one, than most of the others. and thats right.

i dont really know, how its about with pain, im not really interested in most of thepain songs

edit @ Shamateur: i think virus is with some songs even more melodic than s/t. its a matter of the choir in the background and solo imo. but i havent listened to the s/t for a long time, i often skip some of the songs, when they are on my ipod. so maybe i dont really know about some of the songs

there are great songs, like fractured millenium, elastic inverted visions, and some others. but there are also some that sound..not bad, but a bit too fast and "confusing"

too fast??
S/T is with THE ARRIVAL the slowest Hypo album IMO.

Until the end is my 2nd fave song after Slippin away.
Fusion programmed mind is a riot.

songs like Disconnected magnetic corridors and Paled empty spheres and great ambiance songs, great being an understatement.

Paranormal mysteries is one of the most overlooked song.
Reversed reflection is a unique song in all the Hypocrisy discog.

only 2 songs are fast, Apocalyptic hybrid and Time warp. (Fusion programmed mind is like in between)

I think you should listen to this album again, cuz obviously you missed the train there

oh..maybe..
i always take "random go" when i listen to musik, maybe it was often bad luck now, that i had these two songs, apocalyptic hybird and time warp. i know these songs, as the kind of music i think of, when i think of s/t

I dont really know wich album i like the most. But i think S/T is my favourite atm. With songs like Apocalyptic hybrid, Until the end(best Hypo song?) and Paranormal Mysteries etc. Damn, i love this album!

Supernova: "imo the self titled is the best melodic death metal album ever." Amen brother!

Next time I will keep info for me ... and you will stay in dark and will not wait for anything ...
be patient ...

Dont say that, we're very thankfull! i am atleast :) But you know how it is, you have to express your feelings, good or bad. About stuff like this. Paitent, oh Patient is the word!

I think we're pretty damn good considering how long we have been waiting for this new Hypo album. But, SOON the wait is over! (i hope:))
// Thx