Next Hypocrisy Album

Damn where is it?

hopefully they upload it today, i mean we should have had some news last week...

to be quite honest (and realistic not pessimistic :p)
I really doubt we will get the trailer available today
I mean NB downloaded it yesterday...so it may take a lil while b4 it actually gets uploaded and added on NB youtube.

Denis, how much time did it take between the download of Pain tour trailer from your personal server and the update on NB?

was it really fast?

well at least we know that, according to Denis, the new album WONT be postponed so still expected by the end on May I think...

im always a bit confused, what does "today" mean? i mean, i wrote my last post yesterday, because im living in germany. here is written, that it is still today. ok. but according to which..what is the word?, to zone of a time??..are the announcement about the teasers ment?

time zone. it is half past 4 pm now on my clock. what time is on your clock?
i mean i guess this forum is turned on the time zone of america, so i am from germany, the tiome i post this is for me not the time, that you can see next to the post. when denis posted it maybe very early in the morning in his country, whereever it is, and it is showen here, at maybe midday..ah its a bit confusing, u see my point?

but if the upload it to youtube it takes some time too until it will be able to view...

if the teaser comes today that would be really awesome, had a great day today, the icing on the cake

ok got ya Shadowdude

Denis is in France (I think) so its the same time zone as you, prolly the same for NB Europe. almost 5pm

So if its not uploaded already, it prolly wont be today.

:s

updates seem completed on NB for today

nothing about Hypocrisy, so we'll have to wait, A-GAIN.

all we got is another fucking video of a sense of boredom by InFlames, yuck...

:puke:

well... if NB now have the teaser, we'll probably have news in a few days

thanks denis!!!

suck this NB!!!

hahahahahaha

hahahah!! its so easy... only a PM with the download link denis and we'll do the rest