Next Hypocrisy Album

I just resumed to a more pessimistic point of view
Lemme guess, NB found the teaser to be inadequate, so they wont publish it, and shit.
that wouldnt surprise me
Cmon Denis give us an update or something

Yea, that wouldnt surprise me either tbh. i mean, its been almost a week now since they got it? But then, then Denis should upload it, on this site. For us fans, FUCK NB, just ask Peter and do it. :)

dude there was no teaser with Catch 22, so how could they have done the same thing in the first place...?

Failing blast has not made any update for today...YET
So maybe...

:rolleyes:

one word

FAIL

Lol had a emo breakdown there... Somebody drench me in a whores blood and let me rot for a day between the rotting corpses of aids infested pigs to rid myself of the emo stench....

So yeah ....still no word on the teaser other then gossip and drama. Bring out the popcorn....

i mean the whole album. but ok its one thing to keep a teaser but another one to keep an album..

but how could they? what should be with this teaser that they dont want to release it?

i mean the whole album. but ok its one thing to keep a teaser but another one to keep an album..

but how could they? what should be with this teaser that they dont want to release it?

dunno man, Marketing and lobbying is beyond understanding sometimes.
But it might another thing like simply taking their time to make the teaser available

fucking hell, updates today on NB : Nightwish and Subway to sally.

AGAIN

Who gives a fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like Im gonna submerge the whole NB team in fucking boiling flesh, Cannibal Corpse style!

I imagine wonder of NB team, when they will hear abot this teaser for the first time.

"Teaser? What teaser? What did you drink last evening?"

BUT, maybe Denis became a hostage of bad time on NB for such things and he tells us pure truth.

Im pretty sure the teaser is real.
After all, we have SEEN the Pain's tour teaser already, it was real.

its not Denis' fault, lets not bash him.
after all, he could have let us in complete darkness and told us nothing.
He must also feel bad about the fact that it takes so much time and he knows we must be disapointed about all this waiting.

But the guy owes us nothing so I dont think we have the right to yell after him or something.

and no, this is not asslicking so I think he will send me the link to the teaser in a MP

though it would be acceptable :p

I think I know why it is delayed!

Starting from the fact that all Denis said was true (which I think it is)

ETA for the album : End of May. lets say May 28th (a day b4 Skyforger from Amorphis :D)

If I remember well, they wanted to release 3 trailers, with a 3 weeks gap between all trailers.

Now Im gonna ASSUME the fact that the last trailer would be released 3 weeks b4 the album itself.

Which means we would get the last trailer on May 7th

3 weeks b4, we would get the 2nd trailer, on April 16th to be precise

so, another 3 weeks prior to that, we would FINALLY get the first trailer, on March 26th to be accurate...

So we would stil have to wait an extra 2 weeks!!!! :OMG:

shitty stuff, I wish I am wrong here

Since Im assuming a lot here, Im far from sure I just nailed it, but I make sense here, and I hate it

Where's my fucking Johnnie Walker bottle!!!!! :kickass:

ETA for the album : End of May. lets say May 28th (a day b4 Skyforger from Amorphis :D)

Isn't there one single day in the week when all the new releases are released?

Otherwise I don't think you will get any news from Denis right now, he is on tour with Pain and Nightwish (first concert yesterday evening).

I will talk to him on the 28th (going to see Pain in Switzerland) if there isn't any news before then