Next Hypocrisy Album

Another update about inflames!
I swear Im gonna kill these pricks!!!!!!

after whoracle, i can't listen to in flames... almost pure shit

but the realy thing is that the band means the 50% of the Nuclear Bla$t incomes :lol: hahahaha

The last few months I have actually been listening alot to their latest album, they were better in the old days, but i like the new stuff now and then.
Colony is almost as good as Whoracle imo.

lunar strain is just great, everything every fucking song is completely justified on this album, each single song has its own right to exist.
cant compare it to hypocrisy, because of the completely other style, but there is no hypo album that is that perfect to me. i could listen it from the first to the last second , without skipping anything

ok fuck off with Inflames already, please this is the topic of the NEW HYPOCRISY ALBUM...I mean in flames... old in flames was good

now its more like out flames

or inf LAMES

Ah!

Im killing myself

:p

ok fuck off with Inflames already, please this is the topic of the NEW HYPOCRISY ALBUM...I mean in flames... old in flames was good

now its more like out flames

or inf LAMES

Ah!

Im killing myself

:p

F'in Flamers (i.e., fuckin' homos!)

(Lunar Strain fuckin ruled--was the first real metal* I ever liked!)

*in contrast to music videos from pathetic American bands.

oh no

there is ANOTHER fucking In flames update

:puke: WTF FUCKING SHIT

ok, maybe someone could call em and remind em how BADLY the album 'a sense of failure' sucked major donkeys cocks

As much as I think that the updates from Denis are legit, I fail to understand how it is possible to have an album with ETA : END MAY and have absolutely NO OFFICIAL UPDATE anywhere.

I mean its hypocrisy, not some local punk band with no exposure.

I hardly believe it will be released in 2 months,. unless we have an official update this week.

DO OR FUCKING DIE