Next Hypocrisy Album

Peter vocals are awesome live, but Ive found the whole band to be a bit sloppy in their performance when I saw them.
Sometimes Peter was headbanging and he kinda forgot they had to sing at some point :p
But maybe my expectations were so high...anyways

Suffocation is the coolest Death metal band I saw live at this point.
Man they fucking rock

Album is postpone !!! As peter didn't have time to finish it before Nightwish tour as because he was sick few days and also because he wanna take the right time to make it perfect!! I will make soon few modifications on the teaser and send it again to NB.

For the moment, i'm staying focus on the music video PAIN "Monkey Business" i've directed during the tour.

Best,
Denis.

ps: plz don't be pissed of, everybody's giving the best of all of us to bring you the best experience !

(...)
obviously its not the soundwritting the problem here...but the prod post
and as a guitar player and a drunktard, I can tell you that its much more complicated to type on a keyboard when drunk than to shred on an axe

c'mon guys, stop making an alcoloholic out of him :p and beside that, it's obvious that when he's meeting Mikael and Horgh after such a long they'll go for a bottle :D

I was expecting news about delay because they haven't revealed any details yet so the album's not yet finished. I guess the album has been postponed a month or two. If they were originally planning to release it in May it will now come out in June or July (or August). Not a long wait if we get a better album.