Next Hypocrisy Album

Well, I'm back from Basel and I've talk about Hypocrisy with Peter ...
He confirm me that the album was postponed but wasn't able to tell when the new release date ... He have no idea of that for now !
my last words was "see you on tour in the end of the year" the answer was simply "yes" so nothing is programmed but all is coming ! :)

He doesn't know? Well that's not a good sign at all. When he said "yes" he probably said it in a "yeah about that.." sorta tone.

I personally wouldn't expect the album to be released anytime soon if it ever does get released.

the worst case scenario would be that Peter realises he doesnt like the sound of the new tunes at all, and decide to start back from scrap.
or no, even WORSE, he would realise that it sounds not good enough because it wasnt fueled by passion so he would scrap it and let it all go.

scary stuff.

But no, I think he is being evasive because he doesnt want to say stuff that wont be respected, like dates or tours or anything.

Jezus negative bitches all around.

Have some fricking faith in the man. He just needs ten ton of hatred to bring it all to a final form and forget about Pain for a while. And let's all keep our fingers crossed that Peter will give the same devotion for a couple of years that he's given to Pain >_> over the last few years. I just want to see tours ...and loads of em. The hardly toured for Virus anyways, mainly due to Immortal ofcourse.

only a slight update would give a big boost of positive energy...see, we had an official update on Christmas day.
we are more than 3 months later, no update, nothing.
Its good to be positive but sometimes you have to base this attitude on something.
Im trying hard as fuck to remain positive, but man, this drought is everlasting

Jezus negative bitches all around.

Have some fricking faith in the man. He just needs ten ton of hatred to bring it all to a final form and forget about Pain for a while. And let's all keep our fingers crossed that Peter will give the same devotion for a couple of years that he's given to Pain >_> over the last few years. I just want to see tours ...and loads of em. The hardly toured for Virus anyways, mainly due to Immortal ofcourse.

Amen to that! Have some faith. Its Peter we're talking about. We love you Peter, keep it up! He once said, when its time for Hypocrisy, its time for HYPOCRISY! Not Pain. So, we have to wait.

There was an update in Terrorizer mag. or Pit magazine I forget which.

I hope it's a bit like the Self-Titled were more bits like their post death metal/pre Into The Abyss style...but not every band can dwell in the past...I'd like a classic Hypocrisy record with a little bit of everything which is usually what a great Hypocrisy record is. I'd like to hear some clean singing again...

From what I recall, I'll try my best...the update was an interview with Peter about the new record and his busy schedule. He was saying how he needed a break from Hypocrisy and all the touring because he wanted to concentrate more on Pain and other obligations...and the fact that Immortal reunited slowed things down...Overall I think he said that the album will have alot to offer...some fast parts, some slow parts...I'll have to read it again. Sorry for being a little vague

he needed a break from Hypocrisy...lol
errr...allright
I admit it has been Hypocrisy all the way for the 3 last years...NOT

lol, dear Peter. Musical genius and humorist.

Hopefully, He'll have one of them ''need a break'' moments with Pain soon :p

the worst case scenario would be that Peter realises he doesnt like the sound of the new tunes at all, and decide to start back from scrap.
or no, even WORSE, he would realise that it sounds not good enough because it wasnt fueled by passion so he would scrap it and let it all go.

scary stuff.

But no, I think he is being evasive because he doesnt want to say stuff that wont be respected, like dates or tours or anything.

Worst case would be if aliens came and abducted him.
Seriously stop with the speculations, its like that fake rumours start.