Next Hypocrisy Album

Peter with the KISS jumper on?

Is he noting that the album will have a KISS influence, booya :headbang:

defenately more news! but i want the wacken gig as well!

cant believe that only pain is confirmed!
its the fuckin 20th anniversary of the festival!

well i think well just have to wait!

but i dont even wanna think about the time it will take for a next hypo album to come out ,after the one thats coming this year!
i like pain, but it just takes to much time away!
i can understand it! i mean, he plays bigger venues,more tours and makes more money with pain!
but none of that stuff will create the feeling i get when i listen to the hypo stuff!

i really hope the "alien theme" will come back with this new album!
i kinda missed it on virus,though its a good album!

i guess we will have some more hypocrisy albums after this one. it will be time for hypocrisy again, and ill laugh at each pain fan ill meet than :heh:
btw peter must know, how hypo fans are suffering, lets hope he has got a warm heart in this case

Hypocrisy will come back to life! Harder than ever. And then i will fuck pain! Lol. I love Pain, but cmon. we want Hypocrisy for some years now.

"Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL have commenced recording their new album. According to the band's management, "They will be working in both Grieghallen [Norway] and Abyss [Sweden] studios this time."

Professionally filmed video footage of IMMORTAL's June 28, 2008 performance at the Graspop Metal Meeting in Dessel, Belgium can be viewed below.

IMMORTAL guitarist Demonaz was interviewed last year by Andrew Haug of Triple J's "Full Metal Racket" (based in Australia). Download the 10-minute audio file in MP3 format at this location ( http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/racket/fmr_immortal.mp3 )."

How many bubbles just got burst?

post that update in the ''What are ya listening at?'' will ya?

it would be cool to keep everyone updated in this topic I started a while ago.

great news, Immortal a really taking their time with that new album, Ifeel like Ive been waiting for two years already

You don't get it do you ?

Chances are that Horgh is still not done with Immortal for a while.... think of the consequences it could have...

"Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL have commenced recording their new album. According to the band's management, "They will be working in both Grieghallen [Norway] and Abyss [Sweden] studios this time."

Professionally filmed video footage of IMMORTAL's June 28, 2008 performance at the Graspop Metal Meeting in Dessel, Belgium can be viewed below.

IMMORTAL guitarist Demonaz was interviewed last year by Andrew Haug of Triple J's "Full Metal Racket" (based in Australia). Download the 10-minute audio file in MP3 format at this location ( http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/racket/fmr_immortal.mp3 )."

How many bubbles just got burst?

Many, ffs!!! Hypocrisy is a side-projekt now days. Allways comes in second hand... fuck this :(