Next Hypocrisy Album

listening to this ITW doesn't sound like it will be for another few months:

"Anything between september and january" (about 4:20) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that sux!
anim_20.gif

the guy has been sick a couple of days, so post prod had some delays...
He went into another fucking Pain tour, lost the fucking hypocrisy beat, now a couple of sickness days result in a delay of 4-8 months

ITS A FUCKING JOKE.
EPIC FAIL

I HATE PAIN

FUCK PAIN

He obviously dont give a shit about Hypocrisy and totally wants to stay in the Pain's mood for all these summer festivals. Funny that he pretends that its to make a better promotion out of it and prolly make it better overall, when the impression the fan gets is that he simply couldnt care less about Hypocrisy shit.

Not to mention that I fear that an album began on Nov 2008 and finished maybe a year later will not sound as homogenic and tight as it would if it would have been done in a regular amount of time. Now the album is gonna get released and the riffs will already sound old to him...fuck it.

Im fucking pissed, Mikael must be fucking pissed too

ah i just started to write some weird speculations about the teaser and shit, but i fear i can give the answer to me on my own: he likes fucking pain more. or the money he earns with pain, or the attention he gets with this shit.

DAMN! if i would have knowen maybe a year or two before, that ill write such things about him, i would have not been able to believe it :cry: (fuck pain's ass, if this grammar is correct :err: )

When he releases the new album, I really hope that he will focus more on Hypocrisy. If he just knew how the Hypocrisy fans suffered. :( Hypocrisy is my favourite band of all time. Pain is really good but Hypocrisy is just so much better.

of course, he has total control of whats going on and all, and we must respect his choice, but man, Im so fucking disapointed.

And now, Denis mentions TRAILER soon...I mean Peter has NO FUCKING idea about a release that at ALL...so the trailer...I mean...

anyway, This ITW happened on April 2nd, maybe things have evolved since then...

September 2009 would still be an acceptable ETA if you ask me.

Denis, mind to clarify the situation a bit? I mean on April 14th you mention TEASER soon, filling us with dark hope of utter violence coming soon, then we have this interview from April 2ND where Peter says that he has NO fucking clue about a release date, only that its anywhere between Sept 2009 and (OMG) Jan 2010

Please tell us that between April 2ND and April 14th, things evolved a LOT and then we can stay hopeful about a decent release date!!