Next Hypocrisy Album

Wait a minute, what?! 2010? Oh no......I knew that this commercial Pain sh*t is gonna take over Peter :// . HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL 2010 ??

if someone would have talked about a 5 years gap between VIRUS and the upcoming phantom album, I would have said fuck that too ;)

and pls dont mention the Catch 2008 2.0 released earlier this year...

every day that passes brings us closer to......

....the day Peter will announce that the band is disbanded :ill:

fuck it. Virus has shown us he still has the talent. I doubt he'd have much trouble himself putting together another album, or simply getting session musicians. I can't imagine Pain will be the death of things.

lol, yea, waiting wouldn't be so bad if it was just waiting for a Hypocrisy album...but the wait being full of Pain albums is like spitballs in the face mocking us--aaw you want more music?--PAIN! another year, I've been busy--PAIN! grrrr

Maybe Peter thought that re-releasing Catch 22 would get the job done for a while...NOT!

I find solace in the idea that the next album will be fucking epic...like 13-14 songs...something SPECIAL like to compensate for the insane drought...

Do you guys still believe that Hypocrisy can release an album that will be better than everything they have done so far?

I think they can...

They must

:devil:

That the band is disbanded... It will be very good news after 5 years of waiting! I can't even imaging, how many monitors and keyboards will be broken at the same time while reading it.

would almost be a deliverance from this torture.(it came to my mind that i'm actually in my personal silent hill otherworld)

didn't peter learn anything... like CHANGE! and... YES, WE CAN! erm... hm.

i'd rather advice you to work on your problems than to project them on others for the simple reason of insulting them. that's pretty stupid, even for you.
the last time i drank alcohol was like ten years ago, fyi. :rolleyes:

i must have hurt you so damn much with saying that your english skills are... well, obviously limited that your only goal since then is to fucking annoy and insult the hell out of me as much as possible. and you know what, you won. i'll just leave you to your little playground here. good bye.

greetings to supernova and tumn.