Next Hypocrisy Album

I know for the recording but not for the mix, the mastering .... I think it will be done in the following weeks between the realise of the last pain and the beginning of the tour ....
so the album can be ready for the end of january 09 this let 4 mounth to do all the thinks around (and that's a normal timing)

All I'm saying here are just supposition ! but I find this kind of timing usual ...

Great news everyone!
Picture of peter writing new material for the next Hypocrisy album!

l5a5dd2fce12741589028afpa8.jpg

New interview with Peter (only in Finnish, though). It's mainly about "Cynic Paradise". However, in the end Peter says that new Hypocrisy album will come out late 2009/early 2010. I really doubt that the album would be already recorded. :erk:

New interview with Peter (only in Finnish, though). It's mainly about "Cynic Paradise". However, in the end Peter says that new Hypocrisy album will come out late 2009/early 2010. I really doubt that the album would be already recorded. :erk:

Ohh fucking come on!! I thought he said early 2009? Fucking shit i can't wait that long. Fucking Pain!!

about what Mousse heard
Peter prolly said he was back in studio last summer, the person who heard that ASSUMED it was for Hypocrisy but it was obviously for Cynic paradise

Early 2010 for fucks sake

:cry:

about what Mousse heard
Peter prolly said he was back in studio last summer, the person who heard that ASSUMED it was for Hypocrisy but it was obviously for Cynic paradise

Early 2010 for fucks sake

:cry:

Yeah, cuz in the same interview I linked a few posts above, Peter also mentioned that he wrote some songs (or a song) for Cynic Paradise during his visit in Rockperry festival 2008. That was in July. So the whole Cynic Paradise was indeed not recorded earlier in May or so.

:sadpanda:

Its not because this person is SURE that this person is automatically RIGHT

Because this person is wrong, there is NO WAY an album is gonna be released 18 months after its studio recording, for christs sake

well if it would REALLY have been what was planned, I think we would have heard about it when Catch 22 2008 was released or something like that. I know hypocrisy is not the updating type of band but come on, I THINK we would have heard about a lil something at least ;)

But I admit Peter prolly changed many things, cuz at first he mentionned about a possible Hypocrisy release around April 2009...and now that.

Anyway

one things for sure

WE AINT GONNA GET ANY MORE HYPOCRISY UNTIL A LONG FUCKING WHILE

fuck