Next Hypocrisy Album

I had a dream last night taht Horgh announced that this is the end of Hypocrisy, this will be the final chapter/album. The main reason I joined this forum is that I wanted to share this dream. If one's telling the dream she/he had, it won't come true. I hope we will have several Hypocrisy albums in future. Pain is ok, but it's not Hypocrisy. The "Wow" factor is missing big time in Pain factor.

couldnt agree more :p
we have 6 months to wait before the next album...
maybe less if Peter pulls an ace off his sleeve :)

We *should* get the first makin of teaser soon!

He can't. Peter says that he is too busy with Pain and it really looks like it when looking at Pain's tourdates. So the next Hypocrisy album is coming in next October or November. But maybe we will have some material out earlier. New single perhaps in August or early September?

And he better come go on tour with Hypocrisy. I've never seen them live, but I have a Hypocrisy Tour Account in my bank at the moment. You wanna know where I'm gonna spend the money?

Ok, let's speculate with the up-comig tour. Could it be that Hypocrisy is supporting Children of Bodom at leat in Europe or even the USA? The Master anf the Apprentice upside down.. You know that COB had their first European tour as supporter band of Hypocrisy and Covenant.

hahahahaha!!!

ok, denis do this things with good intentions, but i mean, "if you're not sure... :confused:o_O:bah:"

From the Pain site:

Word from Peter
"hello painheads,
back to normal again after a great tour with nightwish and indica.
we wanna thank you for great suport that we got from you, and the monkey buisness video came out great.
im producing the new immortal album at the moment. after that im gonna finish up the hypocrisy album,
and it will be out in mdd october 2009(i promise)

pain have some ood festivals this summer and hopefully there will be even more at the end.
hope to see you all soon"

best
peter

YES!!!
YES!!!
OH YESYESYES :cry: ... AAAAAArrrggggghhh.... :yow:

... So there is a reason to live.
Good day today.

He's not leaving for any tour with Pain or some festival yet isnt it??

oh and great news form the next Immortal album FINALLY

you have any ETA for the release? August/Sept?

"after that im gonna finish up the hypocrisy album,
and it will be out in mdd october 2009(i promise)"

I sure as hell hope it will be this time. I have been fillen with to much false hope. When the album is out, I won´t have any life, it will all go to the album. :worship:

He's not leaving for any tour with Pain or some festival yet isnt it??

oh and great news form the next Immortal album FINALLY

you have any ETA for the release? August/Sept?
You mean ETA of the new Immortal album? It's most likely coming out in September but I wouldn't completely rule October out yet.