Next Opeth's Concept? Brickwall?

Caesar Metallius said:
Hey :Wreath:

Find something better to do with your time. The only posts I've seen from you have been to contradict others, and make yourself seem all-knowing. You are not contributing to this community and nobody appreciates you.

Wrong... he makes me laugh^_^. That's more than contribution there, buddy...:D

Weakness said:
This may sound weird, but im hoping for more of a bluesy sound..

In my mind Ghost Reveries covered that. I personally wouldn't want too much more bluesy than Ghost Reveries.

Not too sound cliched, but I would like a few sections where the death growl and the clean voice were used in conjunction. A lot of this is because I think Mikael would probably write in in a new and interesting way, and it could be amazingly moving. For example, if it was a slower section, the strumming distorted chord thing with the sliding octaves and some layered lead guitar, then have the low growl, the high pitched growl, then the big vocal harmony arrangements he's been doing lately all layered together with some tasteful mellotron... oh god I need a towel, excuse me...:zombie:

Their next three albums should be Lord of the Rings concept albums, each one based on one of the movies. And you should be able to play it along to the movie, like Pink Floyd.

I appreciated Wreaths post... I thought it was pretty funny...
What's with you people? Don't you get the irony?
If you don't enjoy it just ignore it.

And I can't see anything wrong about discussing possible lyrical concepts for the next Opeth album. Again, ignore the thread if you don't like it.