Next SS Weekend?

All in all, not a bad weekend. Would have liked to have seen more regulars out, but I know how things are.

I managed to grab some stuff from Hawk and Carnut, I wasn't able to see anyone else's list (as usual).

Yeah, I think we need to search for an alternative programm to share stuff. SS is a cool programm, but on the other hand there are too much bugs and problems when using it...

I again plea guilty for directing "her" to our little community, my sincere appologies for that :bah:

I again plea guilty for directing "her" to our little community, my sincere appologies for that :bah:

No apologies needed, but she certainly have a fixation with you. She's a mental case for sure, that´s why I'm ignoring her. I had a similar experience in another metal chat years ago and that woman was always nagging and complaining and was exasperating, so no more again.
My condolences that you has to share the same country with her :heh:

Downloaded it too, seems like a nicer made, more proffessional programm than SS. Hey, even Dutch language option :)
My username is carnut as allways...Did you create a room already Henri? Now keep the name secret to avoid certain persons from joining it , hahaha

Hope your dad gets okay Dubya, seems like a real bad situation he's in now ...

Thanks Gert... The care still sucks, and he's getting out Tuesday, the real fun begins on a 2 week care binge I start on Tursday. He got his prototype leg Friday, and has been gimping around on it a little each day. Just want to get him out of there!

Holy Shit dude! You hear about that sort of shit in the Canadian system, but in the American PRIVATE system?!

Hopefully, over the next few days he'll start doing better and the hospital staff redeem themselves.

Thanks man, the staff will never be able to redeem themselves.
His docs have been awesome, but the nursing care absolutely sucks. As I mentioned above, he's out Tuesday, so it should get better when he gets home (I hope). I'll be with him for the next 2 weeks. Probably be dropping in here from time to time if I can hop on an open wifi signal, as my dad has no internet.