Soulseek Weekend II

oh man, i got so much i need. I know i've been in and out and silent for the past year. ALOT has happened in the past year. 2006 has probably been the single craziest year in my life. Thanks to being so busy with life, i've fallen behind in music a bit.

oh, my new name is very simple, wicked_child

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
That's why we do SS "weekends", Wheez. That covers two days instead of one and we have much better chance of everyone turning out at some point. I also like to start the weekends on Friday night, so I'll probably be in there then. That works good for us North Americans who are near the same time zones. It's like the prelim party. :kickass:

Yeah, I only made one day the last one too. Carnut was busy pimping Benedictum that weekend. Good find, that one. My wife should be busy packing for her trip Saturday so she'll be out of my hair. :lol:

I levae for Argentina Friday afternoon and return Sunday 29 afternoon. If I'm not too battered and you are still alive I may try to connect ;)

Wyvern said:
I leave for Argentina Friday afternoon and return Sunday 29 afternoon. If I'm not too battered and you are still alive I may try to connect ;)

Why not startup soulseek before you leave, type in a few requests, leave your pc on until Sunday when you return and see what we have uploaded for you? :p Isn't that a better idea?

Hawk said:
Why not startup soulseek before you leave, type in a few requests, leave your pc on until Sunday when you return and see what we have uploaded for you? :p Isn't that a better idea?

Wish I can, but:

1) power here is very unreliable, and even with the UPS it can go for hours
2) power bill here is getting increasingly higher :erk:
3) Mom also uses the machine and I bet she can screw up anything :lol:

Another time will be ;)

Some requests; anyone has "Heir Apparent - Keeper of the Reign" digital ???
I'm also searching for the first Vai solorecord "Fexable"...

carnut said:
Some requests; anyone has "Heir Apparent - Keeper of the Reign" digital ???
I'm also searching for the first Vai solorecord "Fexable"...

Well, 1 minute after the post I gotta phone from Hawk and 1 houre later I got both records :headbang:

Reactions: Narcosynthesys68
Wyvern said:
Wish I can, but:

1) power here is very unreliable, and even with the UPS it can go for hours
2) power bill here is getting increasingly higher :erk:
3) Mom also uses the machine and I bet she can screw up anything :lol:

Another time will be ;)

:erk: :cry:

Just click "Create a room" and type "UM Old School" (minus the quotes) and you'll get there, whether anyone else is online or not. You can also setup Soulseek to join UMOS everytime it starts up, right click on the chat screen when you're in the room and select "Toggle Room Autojoin".

Thanks for the info TSORL! I had the program a while ago but uninstalled it because I could never find the room. I think that information should a seperate sticky altogether.

Thanks for the info TSORL! I had the program a while ago but uninstalled it because I could never find the room. I think that information should a seperate sticky altogether.

Cool you join, I just added you to my list ;)

Yeah, that info was VERY helpful to me. Thanks again to tsorl. The sticky factor states this thread will have to be un-stickied in the near future, but this tidbit of info should definitely be included in the announcement of SS Weekend 3.

Anyone making a note? I know I am, but I'm sure I'll lose it between now and then. :zombie: