NFL ... your picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely right. I KNEW the Steelers were going to lose. They haven't beat The Jags in about five years or so. Although the score was closer, I thought The Steelers had a better chance of beating The Pats than the Jags. Even though The Steelers and Ravens are known as the most physical teams in the NFL, that honor goes to The Jaguars and has for a few years now. They are only a receiver and dominant defensive player away from being a real SB contender in the NFL.
I wish The Jags and Steelers played EVERY year because they are a measuring stick on how well The Steelers are at dominating a game physically. THe Steelers proved they are not quite up to the task, but they will live to fight abother day my friend.

Bryant

How bout them Jaguars, i still wouldn't like to face them in the playoffs
thanks to the Steelers for giving us the 3rd seed at least for a week lucky they have the tie breaker over the Browns
The Patriots will go 16-0
I feel sorry for the Ravens beaten by the worst team in the league thanks for stopping a record in the making 0-16 sounded great
Still we have people here in San Diego talking shit about Norv Turner i hope we go deep in the playoffs or get at least one win in post season what Marty couln't do

Chargers win again, let's see if we can beat Oakland to finish ahead of the Steelers.
And New England will have to play the starters you have to look at another 2 weeks if you rest them and 3 weeks is a long time, might get rusty.

I went 2 for 2 on my picks, but at least Chargers finally win in the playoffs since 94 the superbowl season, let's see if we can do a number on the Colts, i think both games should be good with the Pats hosting the Jags,
i'm an AFC oriented fan, good luck to all next week!!!

I went 2 for 2 on my picks, but at least Chargers finally win in the playoffs since 94 the superbowl season, let's see if we can do a number on the Colts, i think both games should be good with the Pats hosting the Jags,
i'm an AFC oriented fan, good luck to all next week!!!

What else can be said except..DAMN!! WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND OF FOOTBALL!!!!!

Congrats Flavio!! I swear if I was on the west coast I'd take you drinking till neither one of us could see to celebrate you boys HUGE upset of the Colts!! Without Rivers, L.T. and a gimpy Gates that has to be one of the bigger wins by a dog I've seen in the NFL since the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl!! Nicely done!!

The only other thing not quite as shocking but just as sweet to watch was the G-Men upsetting the very OVERRATED Cowboys in Dallas!! I mean people were actually comparing Romo to Brady.... There's NO WAY he is even half as good as Brady is!! (At least not yet anyway)
I also got a good laugh out of watching Owens cry his fake tears!!!

The Shithawks who haven't won a playoff road game since 1983 (25 years) got exposed once again for being the least sucky team in a suck division!! I hope that division gets more parity so we don't have to endure watching those clowns win their home playoff game and then get blown out the following week every year!!!

ANd saving the best for last....What can be said that already hasn't about the BEST team in NFL history The 17-0 New England Patriots!!
Let crybabies start crying now.... Because the Super Bowl is the Pats to lose...And in case you haven't noticed they haven't done a whole lot of that this year:)!!

They beat the supposed tough guy Steelers (What a joke!!) and the supposed best team in the league Colts...And lets not forget the NFC representative in the Super Bowl Cowboys (Oops, what happened?)

Like 'em or hate 'em (Like most of the jealous fans do) this is a team of historical proportions as far as the NFL is concerned!!

And let me apologize in advance to Flavio for the horrific pounding they're going to put on the Chargers in the AFC Championship game!!
We're still going to be boys, right?

Haha I'm in an arguement with my family now about the Pats. I've been hoping they would go undefeated this season since week 2. I think they're being haters since it's fashionable to do so. Their only arguements are the taping thing and "they're a bunch of arrogant douche bags" as one person put it.

Bottom line, I love watching them play. I love the passing game and they do it well. I'm glad to see Moss back in the saddle again since he was fading a bit after leaving the Vikings. His talent wasn't hard to spot and it's fun watching him play. I'm just enjoying this as it may be a long time before a team this dominate rolls through again.

Hey Psychonaut, awesome post bro!! The thing that gets me about the haters is like you said besides it being the "In thing" to do right now unless you've truly hated the Pats forever it just seems ignorant.

I mean in all honesty there are certain teams I would pull against for setting such a historic record (The Colts and Dolphins come to mind) but like I stated above I've hated those two teams forever!! But if the Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, Jets, 49ers, etc, etc... Were in the position of 17-0 and on the verge of making history as long as my Pats were out of it I would pull for that team in a minute!!! It's a huge milestone that will probably never be accomplished again and really does deserve respect.. But again like you said if someone is just trying to fit in and be trendy with their pals hating on the Patriots may be the thing to do..... Sad:cry:

Haha I'm in an arguement with my family now about the Pats. I've been hoping they would go undefeated this season since week 2. I think they're being haters since it's fashionable to do so. Their only arguements are the taping thing and "they're a bunch of arrogant douche bags" as one person put it.

Bottom line, I love watching them play. I love the passing game and they do it well. I'm glad to see Moss back in the saddle again since he was fading a bit after leaving the Vikings. His talent wasn't hard to spot and it's fun watching him play. I'm just enjoying this as it may be a long time before a team this dominate rolls through again.

What else can be said except..DAMN!! WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND OF FOOTBALL!!!!!

Congrats Flavio!! I swear if I was on the west coast I'd take you drinking till neither one of us could see to celebrate you boys HUGE upset of the Colts!! Without Rivers, L.T. and a gimpy Gates that has to be one of the bigger wins by a dog I've seen in the NFL since the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl!! Nicely done!!

The only other thing not quite as shocking but just as sweet to watch was the G-Men upsetting the very OVERRATED Cowboys in Dallas!! I mean people were actually comparing Romo to Brady.... There's NO WAY he is even half as good as Brady is!! (At least not yet anyway)
I also got a good laugh out of watching Owens cry his fake tears!!!

The Shithawks who haven't won a playoff road game since 1983 (25 years) got exposed once again for being the least sucky team in a suck division!! I hope that division gets more parity so we don't have to endure watching those clowns win their home playoff game and then get blown out the following week every year!!!

ANd saving the best for last....What can be said that already hasn't about the BEST team in NFL history The 17-0 New England Patriots!!
Let crybabies start crying now.... Because the Super Bowl is the Pats to lose...And in case you haven't noticed they haven't done a whole lot of that this year:)!!

They beat the supposed tough guy Steelers (What a joke!!) and the supposed best team in the league Colts...And lets not forget the NFC representative in the Super Bowl Cowboys (Oops, what happened?)

Like 'em or hate 'em (Like most of the jealous fans do) this is a team of historical proportions as far as the NFL is concerned!!

And let me apologize in advance to Flavio for the horrific pounding they're going to put on the Chargers in the AFC Championship game!!
We're still going to be boys, right?

It's official the Colts are our bitches hahahaaa, our bench finished them not to mention the last 2 drives our defense wanted it more!!!!, good luck T_man i hope we keep it close and interesting, we need luck also, and of course brother like last year no matter the outcome of our teams will always be boys till the end :kickass:

I had to take 24 hours to recuperate from the celebrating but now anyone who had doubts about the destiny of this undefeated season really have to be second guessing themselves now.... Or feeling retarded...I'll let you decide:)

First off congrats to the Chargers and their fans:kickass: Seriously, the Chargers on the field Sunday played their asses off and deserve respect!! Tomlinson is a pussy!! Bad knee my ass!! Fag was freezing and didn't want to play!! But that's another story for another time... I would have even more respect for this team if they just learned to SHUT THE FUCK UP after losing a game!! Now the center is crying about dirty play.. UNREAL!!! You lost...shut up and take it like a man!!! If he was crying about bad calls, I'd give him a pass...But

Well all the haters might as well get ready for the
19-0 New England Patriots!!!!!

I wouldn't want to be Eli Manning with Belichick having two weeks to devise a master scheme guaranteed to shake and panic this kid all game long!!

Best team of all time??? I think so:headbang:

Congratulations Brother T_man!!!! we lost to one of the best teams in the history of the NFL i'm also counting them super bowl champs, i'm not sad at all we all knew what was going to happen, i just didn't want to get burned by Moss hehee, anyway I think it's just a great time to be a Patriots fan and witness history cheers T_man:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Right back at you man!! With such a young, talented team as the Chargers it's only a matter of time before they're raising the Lombardi Trophy themselves!!!:kickass:

Enjoy the game!!

Congratulations Brother T_man!!!! we lost to one of the best teams in the history of the NFL i'm also counting them super bowl champs, i'm not sad at all we all knew what was going to happen, i just didn't want to get burned by Moss hehee, anyway I think it's just a great time to be a Patriots fan and witness history cheers T_man:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I'm siding with the Patriots. I'm not a fan, but I've been quietly rooting for them this year. Dallas screwed up and the Lions... well, are the Lions.

NYG stands no chance in the finals. But hey, the way they've pulled upsets this year...

NYG stands no chance in the finals. But hey, the way they've pulled upsets this year...

kinda like the first meeting with the patriots that they stood no chance in? the one they barely lost due to own error, not being outplayed? lol.

NYG have every bit of a chance as the Patriots do. and at least Giants get to play for fun. if the patriots lose, their 19-1 season will be shadowed by the fact they lost to a comeback team who just rolled right into and over them in the bowl.

Sorry but playing the Pats full tilt in the last game of the season and now having to play them a few weeks later is no advantage for the Giants.... All it does is give the master stratagizer Belichick recent footage to use for rattling Manning all night long... This will be a double digit win worthy of the 12 point spread Vegas deems fair..

And though I'm a lifelong Pats fan and obviously want them to win, I have no ill will for the Giants at all and if they weren't playing the Pats I probably would be pulling for them.

kinda like the first meeting with the patriots that they stood no chance in? the one they barely lost due to own error, not being outplayed? lol.

NYG have every bit of a chance as the Patriots do. and at least Giants get to play for fun. if the patriots lose, their 19-1 season will be shadowed by the fact they lost to a comeback team who just rolled right into and over them in the bowl.

I had to dig this post up because when I'm wrong about something I like to be man enough to admit it... You will find no excuses in this post.
That being said.....

The Giants played a phenomal game!!! Their offense played adequate, I wasn't too impressed with that side of the ball.. But the DEFENSE DAMN!!! They looked great!!! They completely dominated and owned the Pats offensive line and showed Brady that he's not above being thrown to the ground and is not a king!!

The Pats looked like they expected and deserved to win....And that's obviously not the case. The Giants didn't owe the Pats a loss in the Super Bowl and had an awesome game plan!!

I am bummed... I was supposed to have today off and have come to work since there's nothing to celebrate!! 18-0 GREAT, 18-1 Garbage, nothing, a waste of a season!!! And anyone else who says different just isn't being honest.

So hey, whether they're your team or not everyone should congratulate the N.Y. Giants!!! This upset is on par with Tyson -vs- Douglas and deserves respect:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.