NFL ... your picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm bummed too. I really wanted them to go all the way and shut up the people that hated the Pats because it was fashionable. I'm taking a lot of shit this morning already.

As you said, you have to give credit to the Giants defense. I think the Pats could have worked a little harder at getting the points. Of course, some calls will come into question, like going for it on 4th instead of kicking the field goal. I still don't understand why, with 35 seconds left and 3 time outs, they opted to throw 4 long bombs instead of working the sidelines a little better.

Oh well. Like you said, it's all wasted now and it sucks. It would have been nice to witness a perfect season and shut Shula & Co. up. Here's to next year!!!

Go fuck yourself!!!! (How's that?? Not a hint of sarcasm there!!)
While the Pats were losing to a better prepared team your Steelers were watching at home or doing retarded commercials, so you've got nothing to be proud of

Excuse me, but I was not attacking anybody, I just said that it turned out that I was right after all. I am not on any football team, so pride in general has no relevance to any football team that ever wins a game. You are not on the Patriots, so it would be kind of silly for you to have been 'proud' if they won, since pride indicates ACTION on your part.

They're not 'my' Steelers, so their success or failure has no inflection on my character. Bringing the Steelers up makes no sense, especially considering that I was not even talking to you or referring to any particular situation in the past. Now either apologize for attacking me for no reason or I'll have to ask the moderator to intervene, since your temper seems to be inconsolable at the moment. Maybe you should take a break from sports for a while, it seems to make you mentally unstable. You take it too seriously and get personally offended when 'your' team (also known as 'the team that you happen to like which in fact has no relation to you whatsoever') loses.

*Yawn* I'm not upset because you were right...you were right!! And i'm really not upset at all..I just wanted to repay the "Obnoxious Cunt" comment you so eloquently wrote (I'm sure you remember that:Smug:)

Not too sure where you got the "Proud if they win" thing? I don't believe I said that (I could be wrong..If so pull up where I said that) I just would've respected the accomplishment as a great achievement in NFL history...Instead of the obvious disappointment that 18-1 is.

As for the whole "character" thing..I'm not going to bother responding to it..I don't know you...So whether your character is honorable or questionable is for the people who have dealings with you to decide.

And since you don't know me...Let me just tell that I'm naturally unbalanced, sports or no sports.. And I'll close with informing you that you should cry to whomever you deem it necessary to weep to because I won't be apologizing for anything said to you in this or any previous messages.. If you're a dude try acting like a man...And if you're a chick cry to a girlfriend and move on.

Hope you have a nice day :) I'm going to do my best to try and have one, though it will be difficult I assure you after last night:cry:

Take care and best wishes!!

Your Pal...

T-man357

Excuse me, but I was not attacking anybody, I just said that it turned out that I was right after all. I am not on any football team, so pride in general has no relevance to any football team that ever wins a game. You are not on the Patriots, so it would be kind of silly for you to have been 'proud' if they won, since pride indicates ACTION on your part.

They're not 'my' Steelers, so their success or failure has no inflection on my character. Bringing the Steelers up makes no sense, especially considering that I was not even talking to you or referring to any particular situation in the past. Now either apologize for attacking me for no reason or I'll have to ask the moderator to intervene, since your temper seems to be inconsolable at the moment. Maybe you should take a break from sports for a while, it seems to make you mentally unstable. You take it too seriously and get personally offended when 'your' team (also known as 'the team that you happen to like which in fact has no relation to you whatsoever') loses.

*Yawn* I'm not upset because you were right...you were right!! And i'm really not upset at all..I just wanted to repay the "Obnoxious Cunt" comment you so eloquently wrote (I'm sure you remember that:Smug:)

You already did that back in November.

Not too sure where you got the "Proud if they win" thing? I don't believe I said that (I could be wrong..If so pull up where I said that)

Well since you said that "I have nothing to be proud of" since the Steelers didn't win (even though the Giants are my #2 team (and the Colts are my #3 team, so I'm doing fucking great with Super Bowls lately), it's kind of implied that you clearly tie in pride to 'your' team winning it all. Why else would you make it a point to say that I have nothing to be proud of if you didn't mean to say that you're proud when the team that you like wins? I personally think it's retarded to link pride with the accomplishments of others, which is why I found it laughable that you would have even brought that up.

I just would've respected the accomplishment as a great achievement in NFL history...Instead of the obvious disappointment that 18-1 is.

This is far more coherent.

As for the whole "character" thing..I'm not going to bother responding to it..I don't know you...So whether your character is honorable or questionable is for the people who have dealings with you to decide.

Kind of funny how you would go around telling people to fuck themselves then.

And since you don't know me...Let me just tell that I'm naturally unbalanced, sports or no sports..

Not surprising.

And I'll close with informing you that you should cry to whomever you deem it necessary to weep to because I won't be apologizing for anything said to you in this or any previous messages.. If you're a dude try acting like a man...And if you're a chick cry to a girlfriend and move on.

Look, I couldn't be fucked to care what you have to say about me, especially considering how embarrassed you must be following all of the inane and irrational proselytizing you've been espousing for months on end that has now fallen short of the goal. I was just hearkening back to when you whined to the moderator back in November because I violated precious "'Rule #2' of the Code of Conduct sticky", and then you went on to complain about one of my comments that "has violation of "Rule #1" written all over it!!" You were the one to first get all personally offended and hide behind the moderator, so I figured that I would return the favor by sticking to the rules of this here forum and maintaining a level of respect that you frequently fail to show other people. I reiterate, I don't give a shit about anything you have to say about me, I'm not crying or weeping to anybody, but rather imitating your own actions from months earlier, so trying to imply that I'm a weepy woman is only making you look the same.

Hope you have a nice day :) I'm going to do my best to try and have one, though it will be difficult I assure you after last night:cry:

Take care and best wishes!!

Right back at you buddy. Next time try not to start off with a "Go fuck yourself!!!" when all I say is "Looks like I was right."

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Find a sense of humor ya clown!!!

I can't believe you would DARE desecrate the sanctity of Rule #2!!! Hawk, ban this account immediatley!!:)

Oh and I forgot to mention..The Giants are my #2 favorite as well. Followed by the Cowboys, Colts, Chargers, Packers, Seahawks, Titans and any other teams that make the playoffs in the past, present or future!!!

You're too funny kid... Maybe you do have a sense of humor!!

Be Good!!:)

Your best bud....

T-man357

Right back at you buddy. Next time try not to start off with a "Go fuck yourself!!!" when all I say is "Looks like I was right."

Status
Not open for further replies.