NHL kicks off in Prague

If your to beat the Flyers, you better produce on the PP and your Defense better get better real fast because right now the Bruins D is vulnerable and the Flyers are an entirely different animal who will exploit it. The only downfall for the Flyers is their goaltending.

BTW, not the 1st team to win a series without a PP goal, they are the first team to win a 7 game series without a PP goal.

It's funny how you say we try and draw penalties...what team doesn't do that, if I feel a guys stick between my legs, I'm gonna fold them up and hopefully fall or make it look as real as possible. So yeah what fucking team doesn't do that. I like missed calls on Ference, The Spear to HAMRLIK's throat which lead to a goal, and a missed High Stick by Ryder which led the same goal. If Montreal didn't have such a terrible start to the game Boston isn't in the 2nd round and you know it.

Wake up!

I am not talking about missed calls or bad refs on the ice. Thats part of the f-in game...it happens both ways! I'm simply talking about the Montreal Canadiens and thier historic in-part style of play- known for thier antics / diving etc. If that works for them and it has in the past...then all the power to em'. I still don't like seeing it. I know for a fact and I'm happy about it in a viewing overall type of play aspect that the Bruin / Flyer teams and players alike will not be pulling the antics that Montreal pulls. The way BOS and PHI play is and always has been tough, physical etc...when a player goes down its usually for proper reason.

It's one thing to draw penalties with effort and hustle...its another thing to try and draw penalties by falling down when not even touched etc? A head flinging back as if high-sticked, only to see in replay that said stick was a foot away from head? Its antics! PK Suban is a raw talent...extremely gifted as any player on the ice imo. But he looks silly when he wastes his time with his "antics" flopping around for no reason. I mean commentators question it and he already has a bad reputation in the league for doing it. And he is not the only Montreal player to do it...past or present.

Either way, in the end the Bruins are moving on! Yes, the better team won the series!

Your talking like the entire history of the Habs have been about diving, etc...I'm sure Maurice Richard, Beliveau, Pcoket Rocket, Le Demon Blond, Gainey, we're all diving to get those CUPS!

Whatever though, if you think that, I couldn't give two shits, you wouldn't say shit like that for P.K. If he was on your team, and don't even try to deny it. He may look stupid, but he gets it done, future Norris Trophy winner down the road.

The overall entire history of the Habs has it all over anybody...I can't nor would knock that. My problem is the part I've mentioned. Its almost like they teach the flopping style...ingrain it into thier already successful system...and yes I think this goes way back? They'll benefit from it and usually do as far as favorable calls...especially on home ice. As far as P.K., already mentioned his high talent level and sure I'd love him on the Bruins. Difference is the Bruins would have him concentrate even more on his natural talent. I'm sure they would bring out more of his physical toughness as well...and tell him to stop the antics- diving like a pansie! lol.

When down 0-2 in 09'...Caps did comeback and win a series. Not that it matters a flying puck now...or that I give a hoot bout these teams. Guess I would only hope for an exciting but long grueling taxing series...B's potentially facing the winner?

We lost to Norway tonight, wtf?

Saw Sweden play Austria in Kosice, you guys weren't really playing too well but spanked the US today, kind of strange since we killed Austria and Norway..but Sweden definitely has more talent on the roster

No one, is stoping Tampa Bay or San Jose from getting to the Cup Final. Those two teams are on an absolute mission!

Saw Sweden play Austria in Kosice, you guys weren't really playing too well but spanked the US today, kind of strange since we killed Austria and Norway..but Sweden definitely has more talent on the roster

I think we have a pretty bad roster actually, apart from having Patrik Berglund and Loui Eriksson I'd say we're worse than the US on paper. Hopefully the the Sharks will beat the Wings so we can get some more world class players.

No one, is stoping Tampa Bay or San Jose from getting to the Cup Final. Those two teams are on an absolute mission!

I heard there's this Vancouver team that's pretty good.

Do you really believe that...or just hate Boston and Vancouver? lol.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if TB or SJ make it to the finals. However, if TB faces Boston, they better be ready to face a real goaltender and a tough team in Boston that won't let TB prance around and score like Wash let them. Bruins absolutely destroyed a very tough Philly team lastnite...knocked them silly all over the ice! But I aint jumpin ahead after what happened last year...Boston still needs 1 more win. SJ, well they seem to just find a way to blow it as usual (meaning next round likely).

I think we have a pretty bad roster actually, apart from having Patrik Berglund and Loui Eriksson I'd say we're worse than the US on paper. Hopefully the the Sharks will beat the Wings so we can get some more world class players.

I heard there's this Vancouver team that's pretty good.

Yeah, sure there winning games, but there not impressive wins at all.

Do you really believe that...or just hate Boston and Vancouver? lol.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if TB or SJ make it to the finals. However, if TB faces Boston, they better be ready to face a real goaltender and a tough team in Boston that won't let TB prance around and score like Wash let them. Bruins absolutely destroyed a very tough Philly team lastnite...knocked them silly all over the ice! But I aint jumpin ahead after what happened last year...Boston still needs 1 more win. SJ, well they seem to just find a way to blow it as usual (meaning next round likely).

I hate Boston yes, they have a good team I don't deny that, but they don't have that championship mentality, The only reason Philly is playing like shit is because there horrid goaltending, which I did say was going to be there downfall. Vancouver is winning yes, but there haven't been any impressive wins in my book, thus far.

Tampa has won 7 in a row...coming back down 3-1 against Pittsburgh, who is a far better team on paper. then Sweeping The Caps, they are rolling and it's gonna be tough to stop them. There role players are playing great hockey, Just like Stamkos, Lecavalier & St. Louis are.

Also, Roloson isn't a good goalie? He's been fucking amazing in this years playoffs, the Roloson of Edmonton man...

San Jose is in the same situation except the 7 straight wins, Remember how everything revolved around Heatley, Marleau, Thornton in the playoffs, this year it's Setoguchi, Couture, Pavelski, and they are producing.

I just think these two teams are on such a roll right now, that it seems like nothing is stoping them.

I hate Boston yes, they have a good team I don't deny that, but they don't have that championship mentality, The only reason Philly is playing like shit is because there horrid goaltending,

BOSTON has that championship mentality now brutha! Home ice... bring on TB!

Impressive series sweep tonite. Sure, we all knew Boston had the edge in goal going in and yes the Flyers were a bit banged up...but no way you or I saw a sweep coming. They know thier own shakey goaltending situation...the Flyers goaltending has nothing to do with the rest of the teams play as far as effort etc. And not that the Flyers played like total shit...yet surprisingly I didn't consistanly see enough of thier tough / physical style in this series. They were simply taken out of and out-matched in thier own type of game. Boston controlled this series for the most part.