NHL kicks off in Prague

Wow...what a game lastnite! B's win in Dbl OT. Both goalies played out of thier minds and the action was non-stop from drop one.

Yeah, Fucking great game! But I feel the B's got really lucky that game, especially those lucky breaks that they got from shots hitting off legs and bouncing out of the danger zone...

Obviously this one hurts big time, but I believe the boys will come out strong on Tuesday and force a game 7. I just wish that Gionta would have went high instead of shooting right on Thomas lol...

Luongo? I'd say it was rather Schneider that sucked in this game. The Canucks were the better team in this game but holy shit was it really neccessary to make this a seven game series?

Luongo? I'd say it was rather Schneider that sucked in this game. The Canucks were the better team in this game but holy shit was it really neccessary to make this a seven game series?

Schneider made some really big saves in the game. At least the goals he let in weren't the usual softies that Luongo lets in. Schneider gave Vancouver a real opportunity to win, instead of killing their chances right off the bat. That being said, Luongo wasn't bad in this game.

And if Vancouver loses, this would be their biggest choke of all. Presidents trophy, Stanley Cup favourites, 3-0 series lead on a team everyone knows they don't want to lose to for the third year in a row, and against a team that barely made the playoffs. :erk:

Take that, rest of the league. Bring on Nashville. Somehow I don't feel like the Canucks are going to have as much troubles with them, even though they're a good team this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nashville is a great team, if they think the Blackhawks we're tough, Nashville is on another level defensively, they get timely goals at the right time, should be a good series either way.

Great OT game-7 win for the BRUINS lastnite. They were the first team to win a series without a pp goal...got nothin from thier special teams. Being down 0-2 in the series purely won it on guts, resiliency and heart! My hatred for the Montreal team is even greater than that of the NY Yankees! Even more so the historic play of flopping around trying to draw penalties, getting all the phantom calls, acting like a bunch of pansies. Soooooooo glad they lost...I hate teams that play like that! I hope the Redwings find a way to lose as well...not that they play the same gutless style as Montreal?

Bring on the Flyers...its payback time for last year! Should be a very physical and tough series.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont remember who they were playing
but this year I will be rooting for them. Hopefully they play heavy as hell and smash the Redwings. I'd love nothing more than the entire Detroit team to be cross checked in the mouth.

21632919094690667111541.jpg

You know what. Fuck all the NHL teams that are remaining in the playoffs.

/Kings Fan

Great OT game-7 win for the BRUINS lastnite. They were the first team to win a series without a pp goal...got nothin from thier special teams. Being down 0-2 in the series purely won it on guts, resiliency and heart! My hatred for the Montreal team is even greater than that of the NY Yankees! Even more so the historic play of flopping around trying to draw penalties, getting all the phantom calls, acting like a bunch of pansies. Soooooooo glad they lost...I hate teams that play like that! I hope the Redwings find a way to lose as well...not that they play the same gutless style as Montreal?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTwx0poFmmo
Bring on the Flyers...its payback time for last year! Should be a very physical and tough series.

If your to beat the Flyers, you better produce on the PP and your Defense better get better real fast because right now the Bruins D is vulnerable and the Flyers are an entirely different animal who will exploit it. The only downfall for the Flyers is their goaltending.

BTW, not the 1st team to win a series without a PP goal, they are the first team to win a 7 game series without a PP goal.

It's funny how you say we try and draw penalties...what team doesn't do that, if I feel a guys stick between my legs, I'm gonna fold them up and hopefully fall or make it look as real as possible. So yeah what fucking team doesn't do that. I like missed calls on Ference, The Spear to HAMRLIK's throat which lead to a goal, and a missed High Stick by Ryder which led the same goal. If Montreal didn't have such a terrible start to the game Boston isn't in the 2nd round and you know it.