Nice Popmosh song of my own band[Woe is me, Attack Attack Style]!! One of my best...?

like it sounds fine, but when the screaming comes in the guitars seem overpowering. but when the clean vox come in, it sounds fine

woooo. i highly recommend more deesing on the vocals. ;-)
to me the mix seems a little separated, thats what may make the guitars seem too loud (while they actually arent imho).
the cool thing about podfarm is you get those guitars clear in the mix, the bad thing is, it sometimes feels like
its just not part of the song... hard to explain, but i wouldnt say there is level problems in your mix..
you could solve the problem with a more dominant bass with distortion, so the center gets filled out
more. OR you could move one guitar to the center...

but some really nice production skills there! although im personally not a fan at all of music being super artificial,
it might work for the small girls, haha. if i was going to critique the producer in you, id say, try
to make the song more memorable. there is so much production going on, that i cant actually remember
anything that took place there musically... might be too much for the general listener,
maybe try to focus on the whole image more and take away everything
of the gimmicks that does not make the song better...
but yeah, whatever if you gyus like it like that, leave it alone id say ;-)!

I think the guitars need something more in the chorus, they gel great w the vocals but they're kinda buried at the same time, imo itll make the chorus have a better feel if you can bring out the guits a little more

Lead sounds awesome, guitars are a little muddy at parts, especially the when theres screaming. Not enough grit for my liking but thats just personal :p

Really like the song man. Great chorus vocals. I love that style. Good job. I've not got much to add about the mix that hasn't already been covered.

there's gotta be like a shit load of auto-tune on this, and the vocalist still sound like a whining retard. i'm sorry, but if you say you love this i'll have to assume that you also sit down while peeing.
great mix though, but toms have too much room/verb and the kick is really "boomy" (like 200-300hz), only heard that on my studio monitors but not on my hifi's. actually, the whole mix sounds really overcompressed in that area.