nice things that bands do...

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
There's this one guy, my boyfriend was telling me last night, who's project is called One Line Drawing, singer/song writer (check it out Dries ;) ) who is really generous when it come to merch.

It started out as an acoustic projet but now he has session musicians at bigger gigs, well anyway the point was when you go to buy a tshirt or cd or whatever he'd ask you how much you wanted to pay for it, how much you could afford - as long as it covered a basic fee, say like $2. And recently he has just informed fans of a new generosity. Because everything in music is mass produced and nothing is one off or unique, he is giving fans the opportunity to create a track listing from this, or any other of his projects, and he'll record it and do art work especially for them!!! At something like 32-45 cents a song. How class is that!!!

I heard off a guy in work too that Green Day have started selling blank but art work printed Cds with the front cover art work and track listing for you to download and burn their albums too if you can't afford to get originals.

This is what i like to see in music :D nice people

blackeyed said:
T
I heard off a guy in work too that Green Day have started selling blank but art work printed Cds with the front cover art work and track listing for you to download and burn their albums too if you can't afford to get originals.

This is what i like to see in music :D nice people
can you spell G-I-M-M-I-C-K? :wave:

blackeyed said:
One Line Drawing, singer/song writer (check it out Dries ;) )
can't check it out.. the boxes AND headphone of my computer are broke since last week :(
but as soon as it's working again, i'll check it out