Nicest Guitars

BlackMetalTyrant

CHECK OUT THESE MUSCLES!!
Jul 10, 2005
What are you all's favorite guitars? I just got back from a guitar shop and I played a PRS 24 with a quilt maple top, One of the nicest guitars ever, hands down, Others Ive played that own other guitars are a 1958 gibson lp goldtop and another Cherry Sunbrust gibson lp.

I've played a PRS once and had to put it down. It felt like it was made for my hands, but it sure as hell wasn't made for my wallet. ;) As for favorite guitars, I'm not too picky actually. I have four guitars and all of them are different brands (ibanez, LTD, Jackson, and Epiphone), I like them all and play them often. It makes me feel guilty if I love one of them more than the others haha!

Now what I would really like is a custom BC Rich Ironbird, but I'm broke so I guess I'm fucked. :D

Well....in terms of looks and what's already around I like the way Steve Vai's JEM's look the best, the EVO type. They look completely classy. I wouldn't get one at this point though because I don't really like the idea of signature guitars. I love how they look though. Don't have much experience in playing different guitars.

esp_exp_3.jpg

My most recent purchase was a PRS standard 22; I'd only read about it and seen it, heard it, but when I picked it up at guitar center and played it I just couldn't let it go! It plays sooo beautiful.

Yeah, that is a nice looking axe.

@Cyclonus--That is freaking sweet, I've always had a thing for explorers.

Hey all,

I have yet to find anything I like better than the '76 reissue Gibson Explorer I bought from some dude in '91 for $275. Yes, the PRS is nice, but its for fatwallets only! That ESP looks like fun though...

prs are a bit overrated. sure they play nice, but the sound is somewhat one sided. my ibanez on the other hand is incredibly versitle and plays better than the prs' ive played
~gR~