nick drake tribute album by me

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
i'm gonna release a nick drake tribute on strangelight records. maybe limited to 1000 copies only. heres the tracks i'm thinking of doing.

place to be
road
horn/things behind the sun
from the morning
rider on the wheel
clothes of sand
northern sky
one of these things first
fly
hazy jane 2
river man
fruit tree
cello song

should be a winner.:Smokin:

i want two. so i can sell it for dubble price afterwards, haha

naa, just one is ok
when will it be recorded and brought out?

Oh, Ennis music :) I know fuck about Nick Drake but he's very good memory, becoming history now, I want one too, I gotta start collecting for my museum soon :D

Hope you gonna sign the copies.

haha funny i just let me girl :p listen to nick drake. she liked it. now her dad shouldve have listened to it as well :)
and now this plan for the tribute. oooh :cool:

wish ya good luck with it danny.

Nice, but why limit it to a 1000 copies, if more people want to buy it?

I miss "Day Is Done" and "Things Behind The Sun" on that tracklist, not that it matters.

it will probably be through mail order via mr. strangelight in ireland. i am thinking of doing the entire thing just one guitar and vocal, all live like. then again, a few overdubs..well you never know. most of them sound good, but a song as perfect as 'river man'..can i even do it justice? what do you do without the string section? i might have to do some spacey acoustic guitar stuff over it. effects and that. anyway at least when its done it will give me a good reason to stop playing them. i'm addicted! should be recorded within a month or two and released later on in the year. see you all in athens and/or graspop!