pre-order the nick drake tribute album from strangelight records now

Loona said:
I'm not worried any more for the money, thankfully it arrived :) wow Duncan, if you knew how big-big breath I took when I got that mail :)
from now on I'm only worried about will I ever see that cd or not (counting that a friend of mine sent me a pack more than a month ago and I never saw it... now I'm on a hurry racing between post offices asking what the hell should I do) :erk:
have faith

monica.jpg

Faelivrin said:
hm.. is there anybody from poland who sent money to strangelight? my money goes to him very slow.. and i don't know that it is polish fuckin transfer or i made a mistake and it won't be send to him... =(((((( i am afraid i will not have album..... :((( and i will lost 14 euros...
do a money transfer in your local bank, should only cost you 75 cent and no more

as far as I understand, the album issue has been delayed.
at the time the issue is now programmed, i will have already made my removal.
should i contact directly duncan for giving him my new address ?

Kris (still hoping anathema to come back soon to sound in france)

I have sent the money by bank money transfer through the internet and they didn't want me to pay anything extra for the transfer. erm, so far... it was only a week ago.

yes its only 75 cents , but to put a transfer message on it, it costs 20 euro, say for example i was getting lots of payments from different people, how am i to know who paid what

damn right there, they can see me coming everytime! the bank clerks in there are nice though, but that shoudnt be an incentive to bank there, thats another trick of theirs, the kunts :(