pre-order the nick drake tribute album from strangelight records now

Danny and what can I do if I am from Poland... it will be too expensive to send money so far... :( <crying>

/greetings
Alice (girl with polish flag with Anathema logo) - remember me???/

cronos-infinitus-splash.jpeg

the album is nearly finished, should be done within the next week or so, and then it will take a little while to print up the copies and get them numbered. i hope its wont be too long before you s can get a copy. i dont sing as good as nick but its a decent interpretation i suppose.

wow I went to a shop that used to order special things like that (as I'm still afraid of seeing nothing from the cd because of the post) and their first question was 'who's nick drake?'
after I came out, omg, whatever...

ask Danny or Duncan... think if it's finished next week, after comes the numbering and printing and things like that, after the shipping, maybe around august like the dvd but maybe I'm totally wrong...

I didn't send money yet, only asked about how and where could I send the money, as I can't use paypal. do you know some other way? would it be ok to send it in a registered mail? this time I don't want to ask dad to let me use his credit card, he would shout my head off for 'wasting' money again, even if I'd pay it... still I would be interested if there are some copies left, don't want to send money if the 1000 is already out