Nicolas conspiracy thread

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/vide.../exp.nr.starr.afghan.crash.cnn?iref=allsearch

I don't even see tv and I know it, look on the internerd ffs, it's everywhere yet it's not like they are making of this the main report of the day, also, then again there are many versions of what happened, first they said there were some members of the team 6, then they said there was none, the last update was that there were actually 22 members of such team, the very same team that "killed" osama bin laden, sadly ridiculous at this point.

never said the 31 were members of the team 6 btw, read what I wrote ¬¬

another link:

http://abcnews.go.com/International...eals-dead-crash-afghanistan/story?id=14245387

I read the story in the first day and there were no information of what caused the incident.But now it's making some sense to imagine it as a pre-ordered act or something like that, the loss of 22 members of that group is so mysterious.

what happened to chilean government websites yesterday?

dunno, probably hacked by Anonymous members since Chilean people didn't like the way the goverment has been making money out off education, students has been protesting for several weeks to make our educational system completely free of charge. The most awesome thing is that protests has been pacific and creative and since the goverment doesn't know what to do cause they don't wanna back off, they sent police members to infiltrate the protests and start rioting, yet students realized it and got the proves to put a a legal lawsuit for the violation of civil rights by the goverment towards the students... I have to say, I'm quite amazed of how mature this generation of students has been, noble cause that I support 100%, recently chile got the recognition of developed country by some ridiculous international institutions but that's just bullshit based on the current economical system, there are voids between social classes that goverments didn't care for years and now the students decided it's time to wipe them out, the money is there, free education for everyone they say, the goverment fights to preserve their corporativism, people fight for social benefits :)

and some explanations in spanish for jew by the very leader of the students :)

Last edited by a moderator:
See now, there is actually A LOT that is going on RIGHT NOW that is being addressed right to the FED's face; and being drowned out of knowledge / twisted by them and mainstream media. Yet it is not being mentioned in here. -_-.

fuck world trade
LeftoverCrack-FuckWorldTrad.jpg

i love to hear the american comments about Gaddafi's death

So we got Osama bin Laden & now Khaddafi. It's a good thing we didn't elect that weak guy that pals around with terrorists.

Why is Saddam Hussein trending? Did he die?

Why would they kill the captured Gaddafi? Why didn't they try to keep him alive and take many information from him? It's a conspiracy :)