Nicolas conspiracy thread

(The bass player)

Total Satan
Jun 7, 2009
A land forlorn
Here you can spam all your conspiracy stuff about the US government :)

20110118_tin_foil_hat.jpg

is fun for me at least, people trying to troll me but finally getting bored of it cause I talk too much :)

I actually kind of think you're missing a chromosome.

"Facts" in conspiracy theories tend to be nothing more than conjecture made by one person then a snowball effect of "oh hey that's believable, it must be true!" or just simply not wanting to believe something could have happened.

still no real facts to prove I should believe the US gov. :) and you know, it all depends of the chromosome, cause you can loose one and still notice when people lies to you :D

I'd say I've heard no real facts (as opposed to false facts?) from the Swedish government either but I havent every really heard it say anything I can remember at all. Maybe it would be easier for you to live your life if you didnt worry about other country's governments.

hahaha :lol: seriously? I can write a whole page easily to answer you but you still haven't give me facts to prove yer point... why wouldn't I worry about the US goverment when it seems the US gov. worries about many countries' issues, like libya, afghanistan, irak, iran, cuba, colombia, sierra leona, and well, many more :)

still no real facts to prove I should believe the US gov. :) and you know, it all depends of the chromosome, cause you can loose one and still notice when people lies to you :D

I'd say I've heard no real facts (as opposed to false facts?) from the Swedish government either but I havent every really heard it say anything I can remember at all. Maybe it would be easier for you to live your life if you didnt worry about other country's governments.

No, because USA is a selfdeclared worldpower and every other country wants to be its bitch - also the fact that USA wants them to be their bitches

hahaha :lol: seriously? I can write a whole page easily to answer you but you still haven't give me facts to prove yer point... why wouldn't I worry about the US goverment when it seems the US gov. worries about many countries' issues, like libya, afghanistan, irak, iran, cuba, colombia, sierra leona, and well, many more :)

The US worries about countries that have something it wants.

And PB, just fuck off and get off Nicolas' balls.

Yes by all means do that....I hate every politician in the world anyway :)

its a shame, because if you were involved in politics you would pass a bill to kick out all the towelheads from sweden :) but i guess you're just going to have to live with them