Nicolas conspiracy thread

well, that's my argument, why are you using it I dunno :loco:

I have never said I believe everything the government says, but some of it. (no governing body tells the truth 100% of the time as far as I'm concerned)
Everything isnt a blatant lie. Want a real fact, as lame as it may be?

Government says oil prices are going to rise. Go to the gas station the next day, gas is .20 more expensive. That seems pretty real to me and happens constanly...

I have never said I believe everything the government says, but some of it. (no governing body tells the truth 100% of the time as far as I'm concerned)
Everything isnt a blatant lie. Want a real fact, as lame as it may be?

Government says oil prices are going to rise. Go to the gas station the next day, gas is .20 more expensive. That seems pretty real to me and happens constanly...

Americans... :zzz:

Oh now, just because you say you think that way doesnt mean you actually do silly. You really love us. :)

what i laugh the most about the americans is not even when i see the towers falling down, but the fact that it could be a much much better place, if they only took that cock out of their throats

I love all of the negative sentiments nodded towards Americans based off of silly assumptions lacking any solidity in the realm of logic. Yeah, I get it, our country has played host to allot of jack assery, but it is far from standing alone in that fact. Mocking patriotism? Really? Sure, our government isn't where it should be right now and our people have become rather stagnant as a whole, but that applies to much larger portions of the world than our country alone. Where stands the flaw in people backing what they believe in and their origins?

Along with this line of thinking comes the fact that some people just need to try and assert themselves over others in order to feel more whole, and that sings quite true with these statements. Superiority due to something as silly as birthright is amongst the most flawed human practices since our races inception.

birthright and races? who cares about that, I'm talking about the fact that you have a president, the man that represents yer whole country, and you don't even know his background, he might not even been american... the guy is lying to the whole country, a president must be a natural born citizen, so immigrants are not eligible to run for president, no matter how long they have lived in the US, that's why obama MUST show his birth certificate... he started two wars already and continued an old one he said he would stop, and you don't even know if he's american :s he might be easily the biggest criminal ever.

birthright and races? who cares about that, I'm talking about the fact that you have a president, the man that represents yer whole country, and you don't even know his background, he might not even been american... the guy is lying to the whole country, a president must be a natural born citizen, so immigrants are not eligible to run for president, no matter how long they have lived in the US, that's why obama MUST show his birth certificate... he started two wars already and continued an old one he said he would stop, and you don't even know if he's american :s he might be easily the biggest criminal ever.

THE PERFECT TERRORISM!

I would prefer none other than you on the opposing side of any argument.

I am honoured :)

birthright and races? who cares about that, I'm talking about the fact that you have a president, the mani that represents yer whole country, and you don't even know his background, he might not even been american... the guy is lying to the whole country, a president must be a natural born citizen, so immigrants are not eligible to run for president, no matter how long they have lived in the US, that's why obama MUST show his birth certificate... he started two wars already and continued an old one he said he would stop, and you don't even know if he's american :s he might be easily the biggest criminal ever.

I wasn't referring to you