Nicolas conspiracy thread

^ epica burn!

you would think at some point......there would be a guy high up in the government, who would have been like "ah ok.....elections are starting, time to make sure theyre all citazens"

i mean he did produce his birth certificate.....but.....youd assume not even the US would be so dumb as to not double check :lol:

let's talk about Reinfeldt selling out the whole country :D

anything is better than socialdemokraterna giving away our tax money to people who don't care to work :)

I'm sucking his dick because I agree with him? Cool :)

nah, because you like epica :)

dilated anus jokes makes baby jesus cry :erk:

making baby jesus cry <3

yeah, play them a bass solo

:lol:

I am honoured :)

correctly spelling honoured <3

By the way... What does it matter to do DNA testing? Where the fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck did they fucking fuck fuck get his fucking fuck fuck DNA in the first fucking fuck fuckplace fucking fuck fuck fuck

well, they had the body for a while before throwing it in the sea, easy to take some blood, hair or skin... what does it matters a DNA sample when no one else but them has another sample to compare it and prove it's osama's DNA... in case they ever got one anyways -.- it could be the DNA of any John Doe out there, so ridiculous.

well, they had the body for a while before throwing it in the sea, easy to take some blood, hair or skin... what does it matters a DNA sample when no one else but them has another sample to compare it and prove it's osama's DNA... in case they ever got one anyways -.- it could be the DNA of any John Doe out there, so ridiculous.

not to mention he have around 40 people in his immediate family

White House to Release Osama Death Photo

President Barack Obama has decided to release at least one photo of Osama bin Laden's corpse ... this according to The Drudge Report.

So far, no word on when the White House plans to release the first image.

A senior U.S. official tells CNN ... there are 3 sets of photos that were taken from the day OBL was killed: 1) Photos of OBL's body taken at a hangar moments after the raid. 2) Photos of the burial at sea. 3) Photos of the raid itself.

The official explains ... the photo that most clearly shows OBL's face is also the most graphic -- due to the massive head wound across his face. Officials do not believe it is suitable to run in the media, however it's the photo that most clearly identifies the son of a bitch.

Ya happy Nicolas? :p I know I am lol

as I said before, they're making a media circus around this whole thing, releasing a pic, pffff... how difficult is to fake a pic? -.- they ruined all their chances when they got rid of the body.