Nightingale and Novembers Doom in Belgium!

I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GO!

it takes 'bout 3 hours by car :)
what do you think?^^ worth it?

I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GO!

it takes 'bout 3 hours by car :)
what do you think?^^ worth it?

only 3 hours....me and my friend went from Sweden to Finland just to see them hehe :headbang:

and probably to Spain if they play this autumn....:kickass:

Well... just one more nightsleep away from the almighty Nightingale !!! Hopefully we can get a drink together with the guys after the concert.

See you tomorrow !

HAIL !

I had a great night yesterday! When I arrived at the Biebob, Draconian was playing and they sounded very nice. Next up was Novembers Doom and I have to say that they are one hell of a live band, great musicians. But of course I had come to see the almighty Nightingale! And they rocked my socks off ;)
This is what they played, the order is not completely correct, though:

1. Fields of Life
2. Revival
3. Trial and Error
4. The Glory Days
5. Shadowland Serenade
6. Losing Myself (Edge of Sanity)
7. Scarred for Life
8. Alonely
9. Hideaway
10. Nightfall Overture
11. Stalingrad
12. Black Tears (Edge of Sanity)
13. Raincheck on My Demise
###ENCORE###
1. Enigma (Edge of Sanity)/Deep Inside of Nowhere
2. Steal the Moon
3. Outro with band introduction

(Please feel free to correct me)

Fantastic gig!! Too bad the crowd didn't really seem into it. I was though, I was up front singing along! Great performance by everyone. Too bad they didn't play "Piska mig..." though...

HAIL NIGHTINGALE!!

MetalZoneSummerFest08017.jpg

MetalZoneSummerFest08018.jpg

MetalZoneSummerFest08019.jpg

I had a great night yesterday! When I arrived at the Biebob, Draconian was playing and they sounded very nice. Next up was Novembers Doom and I have to say that they are one hell of a live band, great musicians. But of course I had come to see the almighty Nightingale! And they rocked my socks off ;)
This is what they played, the order is not completely correct, though:

Fantastic gig!! Too bad the crowd didn't really seem into it. I was though, I was up front singing along! Great performance by everyone. Too bad they didn't play "Piska mig..." though...

HAIL NIGHTINGALE!!

Same story here. I saw Novembers Doom for the fourth time and they were great as usual.

Nightingale were totally kicking ass and Dag is the best performer ever!!! :headbang: I was standing right before Dan (tall guy) and was really enjoying the music and sang allong most of the time. I also had the feeling that most of the crowd weren't into this kind of music, I don't understand. :erk: :cool:
It was a great night to remember!

One Question: Was does the extra writings on the setlist means?
SetlistNightingale2008.jpg

GMagnus, you were right in front of me, then! And I think Dan's son was standing next to me for the greater part of the gig, could it be?
Thanks for the pic of the setlist. You're right about the crowd. Judging by the number of people present and the response, it looked more like some random local band was playing, instead of an amazing band that travelled 1000 km just for one gig.

Thanks all you rockers who came to the show ! It was a really fun gig :headbang:
I made a decent recording and i´ll put up some tracks for download soon.

Awesome!

Dag, är det möjligt att köpa skivorna som var till salu igår? Jag ville köpa dem, men kunde tyvärr inte därför att jag måste hinna med bussen...