Nightingale - Cheese

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
First off I want to say that I love Nightingale and I own all the albums.

I was just wondering if Dan is aware of the cheese factor of the band? I've played Nightingale numerous times to my drinking buddies and they always seem to laugh and say its cheesy but pretty cool . I was wondring if the music is meant to be cheesy at times....hmm, well whatever it makes for great drinking music :kickass:

Asia is another example of extreme cheese, but still (or because of...?) so fucking awesome

FUBAR said:
First off I want to say that I love Nightingale and I own all the albums.

I was just wondering if Dan is aware of the cheese factor of the band? I've played Nightingale numerous times to my drinking buddies and they always seem to laugh and say its cheesy but pretty cool . I was wondring if the music is meant to be cheesy at times....hmm, well whatever it makes for great drinking music :kickass:
Déjà vu? Didn't you post about it earlier? Here:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4518347&postcount=15

...because of Dan discussing the cheesyness of Nightingale here:
http://www.globaldomination.se/interviews/dan-swano

Bad memory? ;)

Stilgar said:
Muahahahaha! :devil:

Actually... My memory works in strange ways. Often I remember the weirdest totally useless facts, while forgetting a lot of important stuff. :err:

You remind me very much of me

now as for nightingale(and Asia) and even Unicorn are the esence of cheese but it's good hard rockin' parmezan and not stinky bishop(though some people like it,don't know why)...the cheese is what differs NG guys from all the posers out there and all the other Swanö projects(and there are too many)
this is how I feel.

I emailed the label that released the cds and they said they still had them.

I don't think many people know that, however, so i bet they aren't going anywhere fast.

Check this page on Mellow Records! The Unicorn cds are respectively MMP155 and MMP278. I've been planning to order them forever, but always blow my money on other stuff.