Nightingale goes east

"I pitty the fool!"
well, I'm here and BA Nouga is over there so it's kind of a problem
unless Erik "Face" Oskarsson will do me a favor and slip a ruphinol pill into dag's screwdriver when he's eating his manly meal.

paradoxile said:
"I pitty the fool!"
well, I'm here and BA Nouga is over there so it's kind of a problem
unless Erik "Face" Oskarsson will do me a favor and slip a ruphinol pill into dag's screwdriver when he's eating his manly meal.

I don't think one pill is enough:)

Onko se totta? Is this true?????????????? You, here in Moscow????! En usko!!!! Have just sent minun poikaystäväni to В-2 to order smth about 10 tickets.
Onpa sääli olet niin myöhässä. Wish you could have come here earlier, year 2002 or so... :loco:

Pajvela said:
Onko se totta? Is this true?????????????? You, here in Moscow????! En usko!!!! Have just sent minun poikaystäväni to В-2 to order smth about 10 tickets.
Onpa sääli olet niin myöhässä. Wish you could have come here earlier, year 2002 or so... :loco:

Is that Finnish?

Pajvela said:

seems you write 50% finnish 50% english. :)

Se on koska minä en vielä osaa englantia enka suomea tarpeeksi hyvin.
How should I express my fckn mind then, if none of you here know russian?
:p
However I'll be very glad to see Dan here in our fckn pääkaupunki on the 23th of April!

... Damn it, why are one not in Moscow rockín!? :-/ Im curious about the gig and how is russian beer anyway? :-D